Assistant Art Director, CNN Design
This was removed by the employer on 6/11/2021 9:55:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Assistant Art Director, CNN Design jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Assistant Art Director, CNN Design postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant Art Director, CNN Design?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
This is our storyWe are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.See what it's like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
WarnerMedia seeks an Assistant Art Director for the CNN Design department.
This position works with the Creative Directors, Design Director and Sr Production Manager to support the networks creative initiatives. Managing and supervising multiple projects and teams. Ensuring resources are allocated according to project needs. Directing the design and development of creative materials. These elements include but are not limited to: Templated vizrt graphics, still and animated graphics, scenic design and sound design. The Assistant Art Director to certain non-telecast projects from initial concept through completed production. Examples include but are not limited to: WarnerMedia town halls, print collateral and staff development initiatives.
• Lead project teams to conceptualize, manage and deliver projects on time and within budget.
• Effectively manage and coordinate scheduling and resources with team members (producers, directors, technical directors, design directors, production managers, etc.) to produce graphic packages and support materials including templated viz graphics, stills, animation, music, set design, etc.
• Prioritize and manage several projects at one time, including continued contribution to individual daily production projects.
• Designing prototypes/concepts, models, and other layouts.
• Ensure design standards/Network brand are followed appropriately by using good judgment and leveraging Design Directors for council as needed.
• Participate in ongoing leadership training to ensure and reinforce clear, effective communication and engagement of design team & client.
• Working to meet deadlines and stay on budget.
• Staying current on the latest in computer aided design techniques.
• Actively contribute to overall positive and creative atmosphere of the department.
• Minimum of 4-5 years of experience as Production Designer, New Media Designer or Designer in medium-oriented environment.
• Excellent computer, communications, organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Understanding of electronic design software including vizRT, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, the Adobe Creative Suite, C4D, and the Microsoft Suite.
• Must have ability to work varied hours as required to produce finished products with Strong creative and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to design and develop graphic and templated graphics under tight deadlines.
• Subject matter expert in their respective design discipline (design, animation, viz, scenic, etc.) Understanding and providing assistance and input on design decisions and designers.
• Managing and supervising multiple projects and teams.
• Degree from accredited college or university in graphic arts, fine arts, theater, commercial art or architecture, or equivalent work experience.
• Knowledge of world news, current events and documentary
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.