Assignment Editor / Producer, CNN Newsource Digital
This was removed by the employer on 7/24/2021 5:45:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Assignment Editor / Producer, CNN Newsource Digital jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Assignment Editor / Producer, CNN Newsource Digital postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assignment Editor / Producer, CNN Newsource Digital?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
This is our storyWe are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.See what it's like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
WarnerMedia seeks an Assignment Editor/Producer for the Newsource Atlanta department.
• Newsgathering and publishing affiliate content on CNN.com's U.S. page.
• Managing CNN's affiliate revenue sharing product, the Video Affiliate Network (VAN).
• Creating and curating images to accompany CNN and affiliate articles.
• Newsgathering affiliate content to include on the CNN Wire.
• Leveraging digital analytics to inform content selection, development and placement.
• Studying trending topics and contributing to the creation of original video produced specifically for the digital affiliate audience.
• Managing affiliate matters while demonstrating stellar customer service.
• Contributing to the development of innovative processes and products that maximize business and revenue opportunities for CNN and its affiliate partners.
• The ideal candidate holds a degree in mass communications, journalism or similar studies and has at least one year news experience as a web producer, digital editor or similar role.
• The candidate must possess strong news judgement and a foundational understanding of defamation and libel risks.
• A familiarity with content management systems and experience using digital and social metric and analytic tools is essential.
• Hires under consideration must be adept in navigating social media and leveraging the platforms to newsgather as well as generate engagement with and exposure of CNN and affiliate content to achieve corporate goals.
• Strong communication skills, a collaborative work style, attention to detail and flexibility are essential.
• The person who fills this position must have excellent time management skills, a team-building attitude that fosters cohesion and a record of providing world class customer service.
• The Assignment Editor/Producer, Digital demonstrates problem-solving resourcefulness and thinks broadly to discover and build new ways to maximize business opportunities for CNN and its affiliate partners.
• Experience in local news is very helpful.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.