Asset Management Specialist
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Asset Management Specialist I
The Asset Management Specialist I is a junior member of the Technology Asset Management team supported by an asset management specialist II or above. This position has 3 primary areas of responsibility for Turner: (1) Asset Reception and Tracking and (2) Asset Disposal Management.
Asset Reception and Tracking: Responsible for coordinating inbound delivery logistics, order reconciliation, asset tagging, asset storage, asset distribution, and lifecycle asset tracking for all of Turner's technology acquisitions including but not limited to IT hardware, broadcast production hardware, software, mobile devices, and technology installation services. This position may require guidance from asset management specialist with seniority when processing broadcast and production specific assets. This position will ensure all assets are appropriately and accurately recorded in the asset management system and work with Finance and Operations to ensure the accuracy of the data in Turner's asset management system and procurement system.
Asset Disposition Management: Responsible for processing, monitoring and disposing of all broadcast and IT assets. This includes working with the disposal vendor to ensure proper disposal processes are adhered to and maximum value is obtained from retired assets. Verifies adherence to federal and local technology disposal legislation in addition to established Turner policies. Responsible for the management of the storage areas for disposed assets. This position is accountable for maintaining Turner's disposal asset records and certificates of destruction.
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience (Finance, Business, logistics, engineering, or IT related major preferred)
• 3-5 years of IT Asset Management experience (Hardware & Software)
• 3-5 years of direct interaction with customers, vendors, procurement services, and logistics providers.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications Excel and Outlook.
The Nice to Haves
• Hands on experience with IT, broadcast, and entertainment media systems, hardware & software.
• Direct knowledge of IT asset disposal requirements and procedures
• 1 years' experience with SAP Ariba and ServiceNow software systems
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.