Full Time Job
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
WarnerMedia seeks an Asset Coordinator for the On Air Programming department.
This position supports KYAC including Cartoon Network and Adult Swim. The position is best defines as tracking and managing all assets (video, print, digital) that the group creates. This position will also coordinate dissemination of assets to various Domestic and International groups (Digital, Marketing, PR, etc).
• Manage all Creative Group assets in a digital format and metadata-base system and storage. They are responsible for building and maintaining an effective archiving system for all manner of assets- tape, digital, physical and for handling various requests.
• Main contact for International Asset group to ensure that the all Creative Group generated assets are made available internationally.
• Serve as administrative support to the team, maintain ticketing system and communicate status updates
• 4 year college degree
• Must have understanding of film, video and print production
• excellent organizational skills, be able to work on tight deadlines, and multi-task efficiently
• extraordinary client relations skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.