WarnerMediaBuenos Aires, DF
This was removed by the employer on 2/11/2021 6:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Ar Supervisor jobs in Buenos Aires-DF
Search all Ar Supervisor postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Ar Supervisor? MAJOR ACTIVITIES
Collection and Customer Service
Lead the AR team to properly supervisor collection issues related to the portfolio with focus on customer service.
Control daily reconciliation of wire report and any research needed to minimize unapplied cash receipts in the portfolio.
Monitor Key Performance Indicators of the portfolio.
Negotiate complex and top accounts and approve payment plans. Review status of delinquent accounts: initiate collections actions, notify sales representatives of delinquent accounts according to due dates.
Coordinate any issues related to billing problems, accounts reconciliation, royalty reports, advertising orders and certification/billing reconciliation and reports in order to achieve collection in a timely manner.
Give support to Pan Regional accounts and to different offices in Latam.
Maintain relationships with 3rd parties and business partners
Collection agencies, Rep, Agencies and or external Attorney firms.
Maintain periodic meetings with all parties to monitor, follow up and anticipate issues and secure collection goals Prepare periodic reports to Sales and participating in monthly meetings to follow up customers, give support and assist in negotiations.
Coordinate activities with Sales, Legal, Billing, Treasury, Contract Admin, Sales assistants, Sales operations and Management to resolve A/R issues.
Responsible for the design, implementation, tracking and analysis of different reports related to Collection and Credit, aligned with global company policies, to review performance of the portfolio:
DBO (Days of Billing Outstanding)
Tracking report of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators): accounts over 120 days, Aging reports
Bad Debt Reserve
Top 30 accounts report
Any other report that may be required, on a case by case basis.
Provides mentoring and Coaching to each team member, following their performance and development. Has individual performance reviews with team members and tracks their individual and team KPIs, guarantying they are aligned both with the Culture and Area and Corporate objectives.
Goal setting and performance review meetings
Periodic Staff Meetings
Periodic 1 to 1 feedback meetings
1.Years of experience: 4 years in a similar position in a multinational company or at least 5-7 years working in a Multinational Comp.
2. Degree or equivalent experience in Accounting and/or CPA, Business Administration
3. Ability to manage different systems
4. Experience in Customer service
5. Above average skills in Communication
6. Fluent in English (Advanced Level) oral and written and Portuguese intermediate level
7. Other: have a flair for numbers and a positive attitude for work, ability to adapt to critical situations and work under pressure, flexible
8. Other: Leadership and People Management skills.
9. Choose an item
10. Choose an item
• Experience in Income statement analysis and preparation of notes to Financials.
• Experience in Forecasting and budgeting
• Experience in Reporting area
• Degree or equivalent experience in MBA
• General knowledge of ERP Systems like SAP or Oracle
• Experience in B2C shared services
• General knowledge of the industry
• Experience in shared services
• General knowledge of Taxation
• General knowledge of US GAAP
This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.