Analyst, Paid Social Strategy
Full Time Job
Location: United States - Illinois - Remote
WarnerMedia seeks an Analyst on the Amplification department.
A global social agency within Ad Sales, our team supports the distribution of advertiser-sponsored branded content campaigns across the WarnerMedia social portfolio (CNN, Bleacher Report, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, NBA on TNT, etc.).
• Be a member of the Amplification team within Ad Sales
• Implement, plan, and measure paid social media campaigns for sponsored content across the WarnerMedia portfolio
• The ideal candidate has experience running marketing/advertising campaigns, analyzing data, and using it to craft a strong sales story
• Plan social media campaigns across WarnerMedia networks, utilizing responsible media mix, audience insights tools, and historical performance knowledge.
• Support campaigns on social platforms (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, TikTok, Snapchat), working within the native tools on each platform to execute and optimize
• Develop audience insights using social data to support presales efforts
• Analyze campaign performance; could include reporting as often as daily, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly, to ensure reporting ladders back to strategy and business objectives.
• Participate in discussions on tracking, tagging, and targeting related to social media.
• Create, find, and leverage custom audiences across 1st party DMP and 3rd party lists
• Keep campaign team well-informed of performance and tracking against KPIs
• Create wrap reports to summarize the campaign performance and key insights/learnings for advertisers
• Experience: 1 years working experience in paid social, digital marketing or social insights at an agency or media publisher.
• Education level: Bachelor's Degree or higher
• Experience executing and managing campaigns using Facebook Ads Manager & Power Editor, Google AdWords or Twitter Ads
• Knowledge of paid social landscape, including optimization techniques and strategies, bidding models, tracking techniques, targeting options, KPIs, and ad units across variety of social platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, etc.)
• Strong quantitative skills, with the ability to translate deep learnings into actionable recommendations
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
• Working knowledge of one or more social analytics & insights tools a plus
• Awareness of social media trends and emerging platforms a plus
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.