Admissions Host- Warner Bros. Studio Tour - The Making Of Harry Potter
This was removed by the employer on 7/19/2022 7:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Admissions Host- Warner Bros. Studio Tour - The Making Of Harry Potter jobs in Leavesden-UK
Search all Admissions Host- Warner Bros. Studio Tour - The Making Of Harry Potter postings
Full Time Job
Admissions Host- Warner Bros. Studio Tour - The Making Of Harry Potter (6 Month Contract)
Location: Leavesden, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
Our studios are considered one of the foremost motion picture and television production and post-production facilities in the world. They inform, engage, and transport audiences to new worlds. The key to that lies with our Studio Operations group, which includes areas like soundstage/backlot set rentals, events, design, culinary, construction, landscaping and much more. Whether it's hosting an unforgettable studio tour, creating an optimal workspace, or equipping talent to tell the best stories, these teams lay the foundation for the memorable experiences we provide.
Are you a Harry Potter fan? If so, you'll love working at the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London (WBSTL) – The Making of Harry Potter.
As an Admissions Host, part of the Visitor Experience team, you'll be an ambassador for the Tour, presenting a friendly, helpful and knowledgeable experience, greeting excited muggles before they embark on their magical journey. It's basically your job to make sure they have fun!
What's in it for you?
• £10.10 per hour
• 28 days holiday (pro-rata)
• GymPass or free access to our on-site gym
• Exclusive access to our Screeners App, with our exciting Warner Bros. and HBO content
• Staff discounts on Studio Tour tickets, retail, food and beverage
• Access to Friends and Family events
• Free on-site staff car parking
• Complimentary staff shuttle bus between Watford Junction and our Studio Tour
• On-site staff Studio Café
• Option to join our pension and private healthcare schemes
• Proactively engage with and assist our visitors to help them maximise their enjoyment of the Studio Tour experience.
• Resolve any issues that may arise during your duties – escalating where appropriate and effectively collect visitor feedback.
• Day to day responsibilities will include managing cloakrooms, information desks, car parking and phone systems.
• Follow appropriate procedures and associated administration and paperwork.
• Gain a working understanding of the Bookings process and display confidence and accuracy on Galaxy ticketing system, cash-handling and cashing up tills at the end of the day.
You will be required to stand for up to 4 hours at a time, perform light lifting and work outdoors in all weather. Occasionally you will be required to attend communication sessions and training sessions outside of your core working hours.
• Able to contribute positively and enjoy working effectively as part of a team.
• Experience of working in a visitor-focused, customer service or retail environment, demonstrating influencing and listening skills.
• Enjoy working confidently with the general public.
• Adapt to new situations within a visitor focused environment.
• Professional telephone manner.
• Ability to absorb written communications and transfer information on to visitors.
The Nice to Haves
• Understanding of the Harry Potter film series and wider Wizarding World.
• Previous experience of working with till systems.
• Knowledge of a foreign language.
• We have multiple intake dates across the year which would require you to complete 2 weeks full time training (Monday-Friday), before starting your contracted hours.
• Contracts range from 16 to 40 hours per week, and you will be required to work weekends (Saturday and Sunday).
• Your normal hours of work are between 7am and 10pm. Occasionally working hours could run until 1am for which you will be notified in advance.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter opened its doors on 31st March 2012. The unique attraction offers visitors the ultimate chance to get up close to authentic sets, discover the magic behind spellbinding special effects and explore the behind-the-scenes secrets of the Harry Potter film series including stepping in to the Great Hall and Gringotts Wizarding Bank. The Studio Tour has welcomed over 15 million visitors and has been well received with 96% of the 46,000+ reviews on TripAdvisor rating it as 'Excellent' or 'Very Good' and over 60,000 4- or 5-star ratings on Google Reviews.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.