This was removed by the employer on 9/30/2021 10:00:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Administrative Assistant jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Administrative Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Administrative Assistant (Temporary)
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
WarnerMedia seeks an Administrative Assistant for the CNN department.
This position will provide administrative and operational support for CNNE Bureau.
• Office/Administrative needs
• Ordering Office Supplies, including business cards and cellphones
• Administrative support for management team
• Local supplier/vendor relationships
• Keeping up with basic needs of the office
• Travel arrangements
• Assist staff with expense reporting as necessary
• Transportation needs
• Ensure office break areas, facilities are properly serviced - water, microwaves etc.
• Assist with guest and visitors as necessary
• Facilitate employee/visitor passes for office
• Assist with parking issues
• A solid understanding of Turner Policy & Procedures and practices
• Participate in weekly conference call with Business Operations team in Atlanta, to stay abreast of operational and, or company updates as well as ensure the cohesiveness of our operations and business practices.
• Time Off Request Administrator
• PTO (ETO system)
• Training staff to use systems as necessary
• Ensure policy adherence
• Other Misc Task and Projects as Necessary
• Bilingual, English & Spanish.
• At least 3 years experience in an administrative or operational support role.
• Proficiency with MS Office particularly Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
• Must be organized, detail focused, and a proactive.
• Must be comfortable and confident working with staff through Executive level.
• Must always present a professional demeanor dealing with complex and challenging situations.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.