Account Services Rep
This was removed by the employer on 7/19/2021 11:47:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Account Services Rep jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Account Services Rep postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Services Rep?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
The CW Network, LLC seeks an Account Services Rep for the Media Sales & Planning department.
• Assists VP, Multi-Platform Sales in LA in positioning The CW to existing and new clients.
• Formulates, negotiates and sells scatter packages to smaller LA based advertising clients who are the direct responsibility of the VP in LA throughout the broadcast year.
• Makes client calls to smaller LA based advertising agencies to update clients on The CW utilizing sales research presentations, one sheet, etc.
• Solves short term inventory needs, moves, flips and inventory change requests from agencies.
• Serves as liaison between CW Traffic and agencies to resolve any scheduling discrepancies.
• Assists in the maintenance of deals and carries out terms of any/all agreements with individual clients across Linear, Digital and VOD platforms.
• Follow up with agency clients informing them of the latest scheduling/programming changes on the network for possible re-expressions and makegood opportunities.
• Secures digital assets to ensure on time launch of full episode video campaigns
• Stewards both linear and FEP deals to deliver audience guarantees. Provide post analyses to agencies upon request.
• Develops sales planning costs for agency clients for future business.
• Entertain Advertising Agency Clients to further enhance working relationships.
• Maintains files, phone lists, answers phones, etc.
• Handles expenses and books travel for VP in LA
• Two or more years in media buying or media sales business.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with managers and other levels of personnel.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to details.
• Must have the ability to organize.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including overtime, if and when necessary.
The CW Network is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.