Account Services Rep
Full Time Job
The CW Network, LLC seeks an Account Services Rep for the Media Sales & Planning department.
• Assists Account Executives in Chicago in positioning The CW to existing and new clients.
• Formulates, negotiates and sells scatter packages to smaller New York based advertising clients who are the direct responsibility of the Account Executives in Chicago throughout the broadcast year.
• Makes client calls to advertising agencies to update clients on The CW utilizing sales research presentations, one sheet, etc.
• Solves short term inventory needs, moves, flips and inventory change requests from agencies.
• Serves as liaison between CW Traffic and agencies to resolve any scheduling discrepancies.
• Assists in the maintenance of deals and carry out terms of any/all agreements with individual clients.
• Follow up with agency clients informing them of the latest scheduling/programming changes on the network for possible re-expressions and makegood opportunities.
• Secures digital assets to ensure on time launch of full episode video campaigns
• Stewards both linear and FEP deals to deliver audience guarantees. Provide post analyses to agencies upon request.
• Develops sales planning costs for agency clients for future business.
• Entertain Advertising Agency Clients to further enhance working relationships.
• 12. Serves as mentor to Broadcast Assistants
• Two or more years in media or media sales related business.
• General Office Activities - Walking, Standing, Sitting, Talking, Lifting, Finger Manipulation, etc.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with managers and other levels of personnel.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to details.
• Must have the ability to organize.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including overtime, if and when necessary.
• Must be able to work remotely
• General Office Environment.
• Computer, printer, photocopy machine, fax machine, telephone, etc.
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time. In addition, the employer may consider whether the individual applying for or holding the position is qualified. There are two steps involved in this determination. The first concerns whether the applicant or current employee satisfies the prerequisites for the position. The second step involves whether or not the person can perform the essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
The CW Network is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.