This was removed by the employer on 4/1/2021 10:47:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Account Manager jobs in London-UK
Search all Account Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Manager? The Account Manager is responsible for growing the business and sourcing new accounts in the field, as well as working closely with the team in the servicing and delivery of existing accounts - reporting to the Account Director to deliver set targets. The role will generate and increase advertising revenue from clients and agencies, bringing the most appropriate media solutions to clients and agencies to ensure a high level of client servicing. They will work on day to day duties directly with clients of the region or agencies. They will have demonstrated the relevant experience in Advertising & Sales in a Media environment.
• Management of CIS, Central and Eastern Europe and Southern Europe markets.
• Generate and increase advertising revenue streams for the region – through existing clients as well as sourcing new clients through proactive initiatives.
• Identify and prioritise areas and industries for development and growth within the region – in order to meet and exceed set targets.
• Present CNN and Warner Media / AT&T opportunities to clients and agencies with insightful and convincing media solutions for using international media and specifically CNNIC properties, being accurate with all media platforms and solutions.
• Create strong relationships with the existing agencies and clients in the region, day to day work on requested proposals but also share good practises and knowledges with them.
• Forge successful and useful internal relationships in order to produce and manage proposals with internal departments such as creative, editorial, marketing, programmatic, digital, PR, data and research and the whole Warner Media / AT&T resources.
• Line Management of a Sales Assistant and a Sales Planner.
• Established industry experience working for an international broadcaster or a digital publisher delivering targets and generating sales.
• The Account Manager must be a sales professional, with a proven track record of delivering budgets.
• Experience working directly and programmatically with agencies/agency trading desks/clients direct.
• Experience with digital products and TV and creatively driving revenue from beyond advertising solutions.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills in English.
• Deep knowledge & understanding of CNNI and Warner Media & its digital solutions & opportunities i.e. AIM, NATIVE, Programmatic, T1 etc.
• Technical and Business: exceptional excel and PPT skills
• Self-Management: essential to be self-motivated and able to work with a team and alone when allocated certain tasks and responsibilities
The Nice To Haves
• Strong numeracy and key negotiation skills.
• Knowledge of the global media and media agency landscape and relevant country contacts are a plus.
• Additional language(s) from one of the specified regions would be a bonus.
This role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and company bonus. Many of our staff work flexibly in many ways, including flexible hours or an element of working remotely. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please visit: https://www.warnermediacareers.com/diversity-equity-inclusion This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.