WarnerMediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/24/2021 5:52:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Account Executive jobs in New York-NY
Search all Account Executive postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Executive?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia seeks an Account Executive for the Direct Response department.
• Direct and maintain the sale and distribution inventory to agencies and clients to meet revenue budget requirements.
• Audio agency/client relationships will be key.
• Direct accounts from proposal through post-analysis.
• Create and present proposals to secure business, utilizing rate card guidelines and keeping the network's best inventory interests in mind.
• Analyze and diagnose client needs and share analyses with all TBSI divisions to maximize revenue opportunities.
• Develop and maintain stable relationships with operations and sales support groups within the company.
• Responsible for daily supervision of the ''team,'' which includes Sales Assistants and Sales Planners.
• Be a positive team player and active role model for support staff and other AEs.
• Lead the development of strong client and agency relationships for applicable accounts.
• Develop creative ideas and solutions for business responsibilities.
• Direct comprehensive servicing and support for clients and agencies.
• Maintain working knowledge of research products, Nielsen and MRI.
• Bachelor's Degree and 3-5 years sales, proven track of acquiring new business and building and maintaining client relationships.
• Strategic yet creative thinker and able to take concepts to reality.
• Strong written and verbal communications.
• Strong Digital background and the ability to represent multiplatform
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.