WarnerMediaCentury City, NY
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Century City
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
WarnerMedia has some of the most recognizable brands that continue to drive the social fabric of our world. From cutting-edge breaking news stories on CNN, up-to-the-minute sports coverage on Turner Sports & Bleacher Report, the characters we grew up loving on Cartoon Network to the shows we love today on TBS, TNT, and truTV. WarnerMedia continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. Including our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros that complete the WarnerMedia family, we tell the stories the world wants to hear.
WarnerMedia seeks an Account Executive in Los Angeles, CA. This team is r esponsible for representing and driving revenue for WarnerMedia's addressable advertising solutions (DTV, AT&T OTT, WarnerMedia Networks).
• Call directly on agency investment and strategy teams to understand client goals and represent WM's addressable solutions
• Accountable for achieving addressable advertising sales goals and/or quotas
• Carry out the entire addressable sales process from initial contact to close, generally with regular guidance from senior staff
• Apply knowledge and best practices for front-end targeting and attribution to grow addressable renewals
• Maintain accurate and quality records of sales activity
• Drive revenue generation via lead qualification and prospecting
• Consistently bring new opportunities to agency teams to meet client objectives
• Look for opportunities to develop monetizable solutions for clients and new business prospects
• Manage agency relationships through consistent contact and provide superior customer service for agency partners
• Be proficient in WarnerMedia portfolio opportunities
• Collaborate across all relevant internal teams, including but not limited to agency investment sales, digital sales, client team, research, product marketing, marketing solutions, and pricing and planning
• Prepare and present sales collateral in agency and internal meetings
• Receive work in the form of short-term assignments that often require the application of independent judgment
• Assist on new and innovative projects and initiatives
• Remain knowledgeable on current industry trends across competitors, data partners, tech partners, agencies, and clients
What do we require from you?
• Bachelor's Degree and 3 years sales, proven track of acquiring new business and building and maintaining client relationships.
• Strategic yet creative thinker and able to take concepts to reality.
• Strong written and verbal communications.
• Strong Digital background and the ability to represent addressable advertising solutions
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.