Account Coordinator, TV
WarnerMediaCentury City, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Century City, United States - New York - New York
About WarnerMedia / Our Story
WarnerMedia is better known as the folks who bring you HBO, WB, CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports, Bleacher Report, and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, WarnerMedia continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in TV and digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won't you be a part of our story?
As the subject-matter expert on WarnerMedia's Linear advertising systems and processes, the Account Coordinator, Linear will help operationalize and streamline all internal/external aspects of our linear media campaigns. To thrive in this role, candidates must provide timely and accurate information within their accounts to maintain business for the Ad Sales Team across our networks. The Account Coordinator, Linear is the post-sale support for the WarnerMedia Ad Sales Team and liaison to internal departments - Advertising Operations, Strategic Planning, Content Partnerships and Finance.
• Responsibilities of this role include ensuring all campaigns are properly booked in our order management system, quality assurance checks, weekly deal stewardship, invoice reconciliation, and account tracking for revenue and delivery.
• Bachelor's Degree 6 months' relevant post-graduate work experience or related internship required, preferably in a corporate or start-up company environment.
• Client Service and/or Account Management experience a plus.
• Must have strong communication/interpersonal skills.
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Detail oriented and responsive, deadline-driven with strong quantitative reasoning skills.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook).
This is not a posting for an open role but rather to proactively identify candidates for future openings. If you wish to join our talent network, please submit your resume to this posting. A recruiter will contact you to discuss your qualifications and interest in WarnerMedia.