Account Coordinator, Linear
WarnerMediaLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/27/2021 3:41:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Account Coordinator, Linear jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Account Coordinator, Linear postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Coordinator, Linear? Account Coordinator, Linear (LA)
Location: United States - California - Los Angeles
WarnerMedia seeks an Account Coordinator, Linear for the Agency Team 2, NEWS department. As the subject-matter expert on WarnerMedia's Linear advertising systems and processes, the Account Coordinator, Linear will help operationalize and streamline all internal/external aspects of our linear media campaigns. To thrive in this role, candidates must provide timely and accurate information within their accounts to maintain business for the Ad Sales Team across our networks. The Account Coordinator, Linear is the post-sale support for the Ad Sales Team and liaison to internal departments - Advertising Operations, Strategic Planning, Content Partnerships and Finance.
of this role include ensuring all campaigns are properly booked in our order management system, quality assurance checks, weekly deal stewardship, invoice reconciliation, and account tracking for revenue and delivery.
• Bachelor's Degree 6 months' relevant post-graduate work experience or related internship required, preferably in a corporate or start-up company environment.
• Client Service and/or Account Management experience a plus.
• Must have strong communication/interpersonal skills.
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Detail oriented and responsive, deadline-driven with strong quantitative reasoning skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook).
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.