Account Coordinator, Digital
Full Time Job
Account Coordinator, Digital (CHI)
Location: United States - Illinois - Chicago
WarnerMedia seeks an Account Coordinator, Digital for the Digital Revenue Mgmt department. As the subject-matter expert on WarnerMedia's Digital advertising systems and processes, the Account Coordinator will help operationalize and streamline all internal aspects of our digital media campaigns. To thrive in this role, candidates must provide timely and accurate information within their account pod to maintain an orderly book of business for the Account Executive across our site properties, including NBA, NCAA, and Bleacher Report. The Account Coordinator is the post-sale support to the Account Manager and liaison to internal departments – Advertising Sales, Advertising Operations, Inventory Management, and Finance.
• Ensuring all campaigns are properly booked in our order management system, aggregating creative assets, quality assurance checks, weekly deal stewardship, invoice reconciliation, and account tracking for revenue and delivery.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1-2 years relevant post-graduate work experience or related internship required, preferably in a corporate or start-up company environment.
• Client Service and/or Account Management experience a plus.
• Must have strong communication/interpersonal skills
• Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Detail oriented and responsive, deadline-driven with strong quantitative reasoning skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Qualified candidates must pass a job related media math assessment in order to proceed in the interview process
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.