WarnerMediaLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/21/2021 11:36:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Account Coordinator,Digital jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Account Coordinator,Digital postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Coordinator,Digital?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Los Angeles
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
WarnerMedia has some of the most recognizable brands that continue to drive the social fabric of our world. From cutting-edge breaking news stories on CNN, up-to-the-minute sports coverage on Turner Sports & Bleacher Report, the characters we grew up loving on Cartoon Network to the shows we love today on TBS, TNT, and truTV. WarnerMedia continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. Including our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros that complete the WarnerMedia family, we tell the stories the world wants to hear.
WarnerMedia seeks an Account Coordinator, Digital for the Digital Revenue Mgmt department. Many are familiar with Turner Broadcasting System Inc.'s (TBS) groundbreaking network, CNN, one of the world's most respected and trusted sources for news and information. TBS, Inc. is also home to familiar entertainment networks such as TBS, TNT, Cartoon Network, Turner Classic Movies, Adult Swim and TruTV. Turner Broadcasting Sales, Inc. is the advertising sales and marketing arm of TBS and is responsible for generating revenue for these networks through the sale and marketing of advertising space. We are divided into 5 main pillars that all have extensive cable and digital teams consistently looking for new talent:
1. Entertainment [TBS, TNT, TruTV] - Linear and Digital
2. News [CNN, HLN] - Linear and Digital
3. Animation [Cartoon Network, Adult Swim] - Linear and Digital
4. Sports [NBA, NCAA, ELEAGUE, BR Live, Bleacher Report] – Digital
5. Direct Response – Linear
TBS is a subsidiary of WarnerMedia which is also home to HBO, and Warner Brothers. We are looking for people to join our Account Management department to meet our increased servicing needs. JOB DESCRIPTIONAs the subject-matter expert on Turner's Digital Sports advertising systems and processes, the Account Coordinator will help us operationalize and streamline all internal aspects of our digital media campaigns. To thrive in this role, candidates must provide timely and accurate information within their account pod to maintain an orderly book of business for the Account Executive across our site properties, including NBA, NCAA, ELEAGUE, BR Live, and Bleacher Report. The Account Coordinator is the post-sale support to the Account Manager and liaison to internal departments – Advertising Sales, Advertising Operations, Inventory Management, and Finance. Responsibilities of this role include: ensuring all campaigns are properly booked in our order management system, aggregating creative assets, quality assurance checks, weekly deal stewardship, invoice reconciliation, and account tracking for revenue and delivery.
• Client Service: Serve as the internal first line of contact to ensure proper maintenance of the Sales team's book of business from proposal to payment.
• Provide constant communication to the account pod, ensuring SLAs are met and the weekly task list is managed. Campaign Stewardship and Analysis: The Account Coordinator will work closely with the AdOps team to manage all facets of digital campaign management.
• They will observe and report weekly on all pacing and delivery.
• They will also communicate with all internal departments to ensure accurate and proper campaign execution based on contract terms to manage and exceed clients' expectations.
• Order Generation and Maintenance: Responsible for understanding and becoming the go-to contact within the account pod regarding our in-house order management system and ad servers.
• Coordinate any changes/optimizations to original contract with internal departments/clients and ensure they are properly executed.
• Invoicing: Collaborate with Sales Invoicing, Finance and Credit to reconcile campaigns from a revenue standpoint through Folio system.
• Work with clients to resolve any differences in 3rd party reporting systems.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1-2 years relevant post-graduate work experience or related internship required, preferably in a corporate or start-up company environment.
• Client Service and/or Account Management experience a plus.
• Must have strong communication/interpersonal skills
• Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Detail oriented and responsive, deadline-driven with strong quantitative reasoning skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
• Qualified candidates must pass a job related media math assessment in order to proceed in the interview process
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.