This was removed by the employer on 11/29/2022 7:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast Operations Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for A1, Sports jobs in Remote-WI
Search all A1, Sports postings
Full Time Job
A1, Sports (Temporary)
Location: Remote, Wisconsin, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
• The Job:
• Audio I Technician for remote sports broadcast show
• The Daily:
• Operate all broadcast equipment and technology within assigned operating areas, including but not limited?to:?audio mixing consoles, outboard equipment, audio & video routing, digital audio delivery servers, microphone & IFBs and their signal flows, mix minus, intercom devices & software, broadcast routers, etc.
• Mix live sports productions with heavy emphasis on remotes and server playback.
• Manage and update intercom panels and IFB designations.
• Manage shared resources for seamless control room switching
• The Essentials:
• Minimum 5 years' experience as an Audio I technician for national network remote sports broadcasts
• Proficient knowledge of all TV Production equipment and technology within assigned operating areas, including but not limited to; audio signal flow concepts, dynamics processing, equalizers, metering concepts, audio & video routers, intercom systems, signal conversion equipment, communications panels - hardware & software, microphones/IFBs etc.
• Extensive knowledge of digital/analog signal flow within large format networked audio consoles.
• Knowledge of digital routing systems, ADAM intercom systems, ENCO work station, RF microphone and IFB Equipment, PC and Mac small format audio editing software.
• The Nice to Haves:
• Must be willing to travel from home market
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.