3D Asset Artist
Full Time Job
3D Asset Artist (All-Levels)
Rocksteady Studios is a member of the Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment family, and the developer of the award-winning Batman: Arkham series of games. Our philosophy for game development is all about treating people well to create quality entertainment that stands the test of time. We're a one-project studio that built our success by combining genre-defining gameplay and character-driven cinematic narrative with AAA production values.
Born in the heart of London, our multicultural team takes inspiration from the culture and history of our home in one of the most diverse cities in the world.
We are looking for a talented 3D Asset Artist to join our friendly and dedicated Art team. You will be working alongside people who wish to continually improve and help those around them do the same.
We strive to make beautiful and original Art that inspires us each day and now wish to add to our family of amazing artists to help us create our latest up and coming title; Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League.
• You will be creating assets that are visually and technically industry leading.
• You enjoy being proactive and pre-empting dependencies across teams.
• You are able to self-regulate your workload whilst also offering to take on ad-hoc requests and investigate issues as they arise.
• You are happy to offer improvements on how we work.
• As with all the artists here you shall be fluent in the Tools and Game engine we use.
• You will provide feedback to our outsource companies, with an understanding of the pipeline and the materials required to support it.
• You are comfortable working in an environment of honest feedback and iteration.
• Familiar in creating assets in level creation tools like Unreal Engine 4.
• Experienced in hard surface modelling using 3DS Max, Blender or Maya.
• You have worked on at least 1 published game on current gen. platforms.
• Accomplished in High and Low poly modelling skills.
• Experienced in Substance Painter and baking textures to a PBR standard.
• You are a forward thinker who can solve problems and relish the idea of expanding on visual concepts.
• Z-brush experience.
• Experienced in optimising and profiling.
• An appreciation for Mechanical Design and Rigged content
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We've transitioned to a work-from-home model and we're continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position, and once it's safe to return to the office can either be completed from our London HQ, fully remotely or some combination of the two.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands