Workday HRIS Analyst, People Technology
Warner Music GroupNashville, TN
Full Time Job
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
A little bit about our team:
The People Technology Team are the tech kids of the People Team. We are the guardians of the data, ensuring that the data we work with is an accurate representation of our business, to help drive and produce great analytics for our senior leaders. Our Human Capital Management (HCM) system of choice is Workday, and we strive to enhance and configure the system to take advantage of the next cool feature as well as to fit the forever evolving culture at WMG.
Why this could be your next big break:
Not only is WMG a dynamic and vibrant business to be a part of, as a member of People Technology team you will be able to work hands on with exciting industry-leading technology integral to the overall performance of the People Team. Workday is one of the leading cloud-based systems in HR Technology, and this role will give you the exposure to garner the knowledge to work with the system, be part of enhancement projects and challenge the changing landscape of People Technology.
Here you'll get to:
• You will participate in interesting projects with emphasis on US Payroll and Benefits functional areas.
• Partner with IT, Audit and HR to follow HRIS best practices, coordinate and facilitate data and process requirements, working with them to ensure they are correctly represented in Workday, supporting enhancement activity and other Workday related initiatives that relate to new or improved business processes and set up structure.
• Make security assignments in accordance with Workday operation procedures and system set up.
• Work with third party support to define issues (cases) and test fixes prior to deployment
• Partner with internal stakeholders to help drive adoption and maximize the value of Workday.
• Actively research for new enhancements and releases in Workday, and continually challenge decisions to deliver an HRIS environment with is empowering for a global community.
• Aid with systems support - researches and resolves problems, unexpected results or process flow.
• Creates, maintains and supports a variety of standard and custom reports, queries and metrics to provide business insight into human capital data in line with reporting governance model.
• You are passionate, self-driven. You want to stretch yourself and are not scared to get out of your comfort zone.
• You have 2-3 years' experience of Workday configuration, US Benefits & US Payroll.
• You work in a highly analytical manner with a solid attention to detail and ability to manage activities autonomously and in sequence, from beginning to end.
• You communicate in an excellent written style and with clear verbal skills, including training and testing material development for predominantly non-native English language speakers and analysis.
• You possess strong computing skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
• You can work independently with minimal supervision, but also enjoy working as part of a Global team.
• You show awareness and sensitivity to confidential data that you will be privy to.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Prior Workday certifications
• Professional qualification in Human Resources, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field (or equivalent education/experience)
• Experience of HR administration
• Good working knowledge of HR, its principles, processes and policies
Why join us?
Here at Warner Music Group we're all about our people. We are one global company made up exclusively of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music - at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing a philosophy of innovation – it's part of our company's DNA.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc.