Wmg Sync Creative Coordinator
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
At Warner Music Group, we're a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
• Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
• Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
• Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
• Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
WMG Sync Creative Coordinator
A little bit about our team:
The Visual Media Licensing department (Synchronization) represents the recorded music rights and offers clients a comprehensive sync licensing service. They work to serve WMG's extensive catalog and the company's frontline recorded music labels by strategically developing new opportunities in film, TV, advertising, video games, and new media.
Responsible for administrative duties for the creative sync team. Knowledge of the Warner Music Group catalog and front-line releases from the respective labels is imperative.
Here you'll get to:
• Facilitate and maintain all audio and visual assets for recorded music catalog, including the delivery of assets to third party clients such as studios, supervisors, trailer houses, etc.
• Coordinate ticket purchases, maintain guest lists and liaises with venues.
• Facilitate internal and external e-blast notices as well as create music themed sampler for distrubtion to clients.
• Enter synchronization quotes in digital systems.
• Coordinate team events such as showcases, meet and greets, etc Maintains records such as logs, files, and deals.
• Gather pertinent information for quartley reports and newsletters.
• Attends meetings and conferences both within and outside the company relative to the department's operation.
• Handles and safeguards confidential and proprietary information.
• Effectively communicate internally and/or externally in a manner consistent with the company's Code of Conduct and core values.
• Come to work on time without restriction as to time commitment.
• Read and understand materials and documents and have the ability to recognize and extract critical data.
• Perform all diverse physical tasks necessary to complete all the essential duties and responsibilities of the position.
• Work at and utilize all necessary functions of a computer in order to complete all the essential duties and responsibilities of the position.
• General computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office with an emphasis in knowledge of general business practices.
• Demonstrate a high level of customer service.
• Possess a strong work ethic.
• Strong organization skills, high attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
• Ability to adhere to deadlines and execute on tasks and handle multiple, diverse assignments while producing quality work and being accountable.
• Manage time.
• Ability to work well on a team.
• Demonstrate ability to be innovative and suggest change/improvements within scope of work.
• Anticipates needs and creates efficient and effective processes.
• Self-starter, self-motivated, and takes responsibility/ownership of tasks.
• Thinks outside the box proactively, strategically and analytically.
• Consistently takes initiative.
Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing situations
We'd love it if you also had:
• A baccalaureate degree with a major in a related field.
• A minimum of two years of relevant sync or related experience.
As the home to 300 Elektra, Asylum, Atlantic, East West, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics, and several other of the world's premier recording labels, Warner Music Group champions emerging artists and global superstars alike. And our renowned publishing company, Warner Chappell Music, represents genre-spanning songwriters and producers through a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide. Redefining what it means to be a music company in the 21st century, our consumer brands include trend-setters like UPROXX, Songkick, HipHopDX, and EMP. We're the home to WMX – the next generation services division that connects artists with fans and amplifies brands in creative, immersive, and engaging ways – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
Job Posting Range
Job Posting Ranges are included for NYC based and 100% remote roles where talent can be located in NYC. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
Copyright © 2022 Warner Music Inc.