VP, Strategy, Product & Marketing
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
VP, Strategy, Product & Marketing
Why this could be your next big break:
We are looking for a seasoned marketing leader to launch an exciting, new youth culture team and technology at Warner Music Group, working with our global record labels and marketing executives. You will have the opportunity to lead the product development, marketing strategy, staffing and beyond for a new innovation program, focused on youth and lifestyle marketing. You'll be hiring and working closely with our Product, Engineering, Community, and Data Analysis teams to drive acquisition and brand awareness. You have historical success in using an analytical, data-driven approach to testing new ideas and concepts, optimizing current tactics, staying current on the latest technologies and trends in performance marketing, and a track record of driving demand globally. You enjoy being a successful leader, and are confident that you can support your team to consistently meet or exceed company goals and objectives.
Here you'll get to:
• Develop and execute global marketing strategy with integrated campaigns focusing on user acquisition and brand awareness
• Devise strategies for both the free and paid user base with data driven, micro-targeted, always-on experiences
• Maintain and oversee the existing brand voice, brand design, and brand messaging
• Become the Brand ambassador, evangelist, and protector, ensuring the organization's brand identity is adhered to in all communication channels
• Drive innovation and experimentation devising new acquisition channels, organic loops, business models, partnerships and retention strategies
• Work closely with the Head of Product and Engineering teams to develop and launch standout features and products that speak to the next generation of music creators
• Manage a centralized team of Support, Community and Content specialists to deliver an incredible experience to our community
• Establish effective methodologies and best practices throughout the marketing spectrum
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• Have a deep love of nurturing online music communities
• Strong communication skills and a proven track record of communicating a vision and roadmap along with the resourcing needs to achieve it
• Ability to build strategic plans and execute against them
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment and experience leading through change
• Operates successfully in a cross-functional environment
• Has strong interpersonal skills, and can work at a senior executive level, and present to global executives
• Show clear, logic-based decision-making with a sense of urgency around meeting business objectives
• Ability to build and lead an innovation team
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, Business or related field preferred
• 6-10 years of prior marketing experience
• Minimum 3 years' experience leading the acquisition marketing function
• Minimum 3 years' experience in youth lifestyle and community marketing
• Significant digital marketing experience
• Strong technology product development experience
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Warner Music Group is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances.
Copyright © 2018 Warner Music Inc.