VP, Process Transformation
Warner Music GroupNashville, TN
Full Time Job
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Job Title: Vice President, Process Transformation
A little bit about our team:
Warner Music's Center of Excellence is the home to the financial, legal and administrative functions that provide critical support and best-in-class services to our US Recorded Music and Publishing businesses. The Nashville center embodies the innovative and creative spirit that stems from the company's deep history in nurturing entrepreneurial thinking and artist-focused innovation, enabling our employees to develop a wide range of skills through cross-function collaboration and development opportunities.
The Transformation group is responsible for serving all departments within the U.S. Shared Service center by streamlining and optimizing operations through automation, data analytics, process improvement, and enabling technologies.
Why this could be your next big break:
The Vice President of Transformation will serve in a key leadership position reporting directly to the Senior Vice President of the Shared Services Center. This role will take the lead on a wide variety of high priority projects for Executive Leadership, including devising and maintaining the center's service level agreements, reporting against key performance indicators (KPIs), establishing data analytics and visualizations, and managing new and existing technologies that assist with BPM, CRM, RPA, etc. This individual will empower the Shared Service Center to provide world class, innovative service to our U.S. record label clients across a variety of value-added initiatives.
Here you'll get to:
• Partner with process leads and other stakeholders to implement process improvement and transformation efforts across all processes, documenting those processes, diagnosing inefficiencies, and overseeing the completion of projects to work towards an optimized future state
• Report key performance indicators (KPIs) to quantify and communicate the organization's performance
• Build and maintain dashboards using data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, SAP SAC) to display key insights
• Design, develop, and maintain automated workflows, automations, and deliverables across the Center of Excellence
• Serve as the CoE's ''internal consultant'' to assist all departments in solving complex problems, managing key projects, and driving toward solutions that add net present value (NPV) across the organization.
• Lead a diverse variety of key strategic projects for Executive Leadership
• Promote and help roll out the Continuous Improvement program – improving quality, efficiency, and performance for all COE processes
• Drive development of detailed improvement proposals and presentation of business case to demonstrate ROI to gain buy-in of key stakeholders
• Bridge understanding across technology and business stakeholder groups, assuring value realization of technology projects and support
• Apply superior project and resource management skills to execute project implementations and deliver results on time and within budget
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to mentor and develop staff and peers
• Keen analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience implementing or using ERP, RPA, and data visualization tools
• Advanced Excel modeling skills
• Experience leading high priority strategic initiatives
• Creativity to work around existing business limitations
• Process improvement knowledge and familiarity with Lean Six Sigma or other quality and process improvement methodologies and Agile principles
• Ability to multi-task with the flexibility to shift priorities as required by the business
• Professionalism to work directly with key record label personnel including CFOs and the heads of Business Affairs
• Broad business knowledge and dynamic Interpersonal skills to work cross-functionally with a variety of business partners
• Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Provide project leadership across multiple projects
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or related field (required)
• MBA Preferred
• 10+ years of related work experience
• PMP or Six Sigma or similar certification
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc.