VP, Operational Transactions
Warner Music GroupNashville, TN
Full Time Job
VP, Operational Transactions
Job Title: Vice President, Operational Transactions
Why this could be your next big break:
The Vice President of Operational Transactions will lead, manage, and develop the transactional operations within the Financial Shared Services Organization.
Here you'll get to:
• Manage team members across transactional areas, ensuring that the team functions effectively and efficiently
• Serve as a main point of contact for all transactional process teams, including procure-to-pay, time & expense, and payroll processes
• Ensure continuous process improvement focused on standardization, quality improvement, and cost minimization
• Evaluate leading practices and benchmarks in quality assurance and identify performance gaps
• Review key performance indicators (KPIs) on a regular basis and take action if needed
• Liaise with offshore resources to ensure service level agreements (SLAs) are met, and budget is achieved
• Build, drive, and sustain high performance teams and process for all transactional process areas
• Analyze problems and make decisions in a timely manner
• Conduct regular reviews of performance for direct reports
• Have a strong knowledge of front-end systems and all transactional processes
• Build and manage relationships with the label/affiliates
• Manage and coordinate the provision of timely and high-quality service and delivery to the business
• Scope could expand to include additional functions or regions
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• Ensure compliance with established SLAs across transactional process areas
• Develop strategies to improve transaction operations
• Measure customer satisfaction
• Improve process control, standardization and efficiencies across PTP, T&E, and Payroll
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Operations or a related field
• 10+ years in similar leadership position
• Knowledge of SAP, Ariba and Concur
• Strong work-ethic and are a self-starter with effective organizational skills with attention to detail who proactively seeks out new solutions
• Problem solving, decision making, and continuous process improvement skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Partnering, influencing, and communication skills to convey key elements in a concise and positive manner across a range of audiences and levels
• Ability to work proactively, independently, and as a strategic partner in a team environment
• Demonstrated critical thinking and dedication to deepening understanding of work being done
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Recruitment@wmg.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Copyright © 2019 Warner Music Inc.