VP, Digital Marketing
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/19/2023 11:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for VP, Digital Marketing jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all VP, Digital Marketing postings
Full Time Job
VP, Digital Marketing (Urban Music)
At Warner Music Group, we're a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
• Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
• Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
• Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
• Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
We remain committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We know it fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
Consider a career at WMG and get the best of both worlds – an innovative global music company that retains the creative spirit of a nimble independent.
Job Title: VP, Digital Marketing (Urban Music)
Warner Records is looking for a visionary digital marketing leader with a deep knowledge of Hip Hop and R&B culture to join the digital marketing as VP of Digital Marketing, Urban Music.
The VP of Digital Marketing, Urban Music will oversee all digital marketing campaigns for Warner Records's Urban roster. The position will oversee a team of digital strategists and influencer marketers responsible for developing campaigns that create cultural conversation, build artist social followings, and drive music consumption. This highly-visible position will work closely with all departments to bring best-in-class campaigns to life.
Here you'll get to:
• Oversee the development and execution of innovative digital marketing campaigns for all urban music artists at Warner Records.
• Lead a team of 7-8 digital marketers. Mentor and develop team members to ensure team excellence.
• Spearhead all aspects of artists' digital/social campaigns digital including social/short-form content development, audience development, influencer marketing, content seeding, social/digital partner activations, paid media, CRM, website development, etc.
• Partner with internal creatives and external creators to develop high-performing short-form content for WR artists.
• Collaborate with internal teams including Commercial Revenue, Marketing, Brand Partnerships, Creative and Publicity, to build cohesive cross-platform campaigns.
• Partner closely with artists and management to develop data-driven campaigns that move at the speed of culture. Advise on best practices related to all aspects of digital marketing.
• Continuously innovate and find new ways of bringing artists' vision and narrative to life in the digital space.
• Establish KPIs / goals for each campaign. Monitor campaigns in real-time, making recommendations for continuous improvement. Create post-mortem analyses to quantify the impact of each campaign and measure effectiveness of each tactic.
• Ensure all timelines, budgets, and business goals are achieved.
• Lead and contribute to department brainstorm sessions.
• Represent department in cross-company meetings across WMG.
• Build and maintain relationships with social media platform representatives and conduct regular update meetings.
• Must have 7-10 years of experience in digital marketing within the music industry, preferably at a major label.
• Strong analytical background and ability to develop reports.
• Expert knowledge of all current social media and digital platforms, and a proven track record of amplifying content, driving consumer engagement, and breaking artists on social media.
• Ability to lead cross-functional teams (strong project management, organization, and communication skills)
• Excellent communication skills are a must.
• Social strategy and paid media planning experience
• Candidate must be motivated, creative, innovative, organized, detail-oriented and accustomed to working under tight deadlines.
We'd love it if you also had:
• Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
Together, we are Warner Music Group: Music With Vision & Voice.Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
$150,000 to $175,000 Annually
Job Posting Ranges are included for all California, Colorado, New York, and Washington job postings and 100% remote roles where talent can be located in CA, CO, NYC and WA. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2023 Warner Music Inc.