Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Job Title: Treasury Analyst
Here you'll get to:
• Be responsible for general treasury and budgeting functions.
• Assist Corporate Treasury with planning and executing the foreign currency risk management program and have cross-treasury function involvement.
• Participates in WMG's foreign currency risk management program, working with foreign affiliates to identify, measure, aggregate and manage net worldwide foreign currency exposures.
• Evaluate the accuracy of exposure forecasts and implement adjustments where necessary.
• Prepare FX (foreign exchange) and interest rate modeling and subsequently report and perform sensitivity analyses to assess a reasonable range of outcomes.
• Work with the team on the implementation and continuous refinement of the integrated treasury workstation (TMS).
• Support key treasury operational activities including global cash balance management, global cash pools and netting processes, intercompany loan processes, and bank account management initiatives.
• Manage current foreign budget, quarterly forecast process, and the treasury department budget.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or a related field.
• 3 years of experience in the position offered or related position in business.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Advanced Excel, including manipulating spreadsheets and working with Pivot tables, Pivot reporting, conditional formatting, index / matching, using structural references, and power query
• Evaluating, managing & recommending hedging solutions for transaction and translation of FX exposures, including dynamic hedging strategy and optimal tenor hedge ratio
• Capital markets, interest rates, and global central bank policies and their impact on FX and interest rates, valuation, and financial statement analysis
• Proficient with Bloomberg Terminal especially economic indicators, currencies, fixed income and equities
• Creating senior management level presentation(s) for executive finance committee and ad-hoc request(s). Presentations(s) include analysis of global foreign currency markets, interest rate environment, debt structure and ratings of banking institutions
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc.