Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
At Warner Music Group, we're a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
• Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
• Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
• Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
• Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
We remain committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We know it fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sex or sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, and any other protected characteristic or identity.
Consider a career at WMG and get the best of both worlds – an innovative global music company that retains the creative spirit of a nimble independent.
Job Title: International Marketing Temp
A little bit about our team:
International Marketing is responsible for developing the careers of all artists signed to Warner Records US, outside of America. You will assist the department to work with all domestic departments and deliver an artists vision and opportunity to the rest of the world. You will liaise with Warner teams in all countries to deliver information and assets across the roster.
In this role you will play a key part in the International Marketing team, supporting across all areas of the team and assisting in executing campaigns for our artists.
Here you'll get to:
• Assist the Project Leads in preparing artist updates and collating highlights and analyzing data on their return from the territories and after projects launch.
• Assist in tracking performance of projects and tracks
• Assist the Project Leads in creating one-sheets and marketing decks
• Keep track of asset delivery for
• Assist in analyzing spend phase performance and impact
• Help in pitching, source, gather and organize new content/assets
• Participate in marketing activation ideations and execution
• You are highly organized with attention to detail.
• You are passionate about music and marketing
• You are a friendly, outgoing professional that likes to get involved.
• You have the ability to problem-solve effectively and use you own initiative.
• You are dedicated, diligent, open to learning.
• You are great at time management.
• You have excellent all-around communication skills.
• You are a team player who is collaborative and able to form good relationships with colleagues both internally and externally.
We'd love it if you also had:
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint/Keynote, etc)
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
As the home to Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics, and several other of the world's premier recording labels, Warner Music Group champions emerging artists and global superstars alike. And our renowned publishing company, Warner Chappell Music, represents genre-spanning songwriters and producers through a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide. Redefining what it means to be a music company in the 21st century, our consumer brands include trend-setters like UPROXX, Songkick, HipHopDX, and EMP. We're the home to WMX – the next generation services division that connects artists with fans and amplifies brands in creative, immersive, and engaging ways – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Together, we are Warner Music Group: Music With Vision & Voice.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
$15.00 to $18.00 Hourly
Job Posting Ranges are included for all California, Colorado, New York, and Washington job postings and 100% remote roles where talent can be located in CA, CO, NYC and WA. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2023 Warner Music Inc.
$15.00 - 18.00 per hour