Talent Acquisition Partner
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/26/2021 6:30:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Talent Acquisition Partner jobs in New York-NY
Search all Talent Acquisition Partner postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Talent Acquisition Partner? Talent Acquisition Partner
A little bit about our team:
Warner Music Group has an exciting opportunity for a mid-level Talent Acquisition Partner to join our NYC team! Our dynamic and diverse Talent Acquisition team is responsible for finding and hiring the best talent for the business, and partnering with top business leaders in the industry on their people strategies.
Why this could be your next big break:
This role will partner with the TA Director, as well as our hiring managers, to engage, recruit and hire top talent for WMG. The candidate must be confident, outgoing, a networking pro, and someone who can represent our brand and culture in the most positive light. The TA Partner must be able to build outstanding working relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders, including hiring managers & employees, HR partners, candidates, colleges, and other outside partners.
Here you'll get to:
• Recruit for a variety of positions across the business, as assigned by the Director, Talent Acquisition, which will include full-time, temporary and student positions across various locations/time zones
• Build and maintain relationships with hiring managers by understanding business objectives and providing people solutions
• Partner with our Talent Partner, Student Programs, to assist with recruitment for student programs, as well as create a positive experience for all student talent
• Partner with key HR stakeholders to understand business needs, and workforce and succession planning strategies
• Work with our Compensation team and HR leadership to ensure WMG has a competitive position according to market and industry standards
• Manage and enforce standardized recruitment processes to be leveraged across the business
• Coach managers on all recruitment and interviewing processes
• Source and identify a steady pipeline of qualified candidates for open positions, and develop a pipeline for future needs
• Utilize LinkedIn Recruiter and other internet/social media recruiting techniques to attract and source top talent
• Attend industry networking events (virtual/on-site), vet all employee referrals, and partner with relevant trade and industry organizations to connect with top talent
• Act as liaison with third party staffing agencies, on an as needed basis
• Attend virtual/physical job/career fairs and internship fairs as needed
• Special projects as required (e.g. internal mobility projects, DEI initiatives, etc.)
• Assist with temp vendor management, and placement of temporary hires
Rockstar candidates are:
• Exceptional interviewers, listeners, and relationship builders
• Change-makers, culture creators, and bring positive energy to work everyday
• Passionate about people, the music industry, and taking challenges head-on
• Adept at high-volume recruiting within a fast-paced, multi-functional creative environment
• Disciplined self-starters with a ''can-do'' attitude
• Proactive, resourceful, collaborative, detail-oriented, flexible and have strong follow-up skills
• Able to multi-task and prioritize recruitment activities and open roles
• Excellent communicators with all levels of employees and candidates
• Excited to train hiring managers on recruitment, interview, and assessment processes
• Relationship builders, and can work with a range of internal and external stakeholders at all levels
• Knowledgeable on federal employment laws
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Prior experience working in music, entertainment, and/or media industries
• Experience managing high volume recruitment within a creative and corporate environment
• Agency &/or in-house recruitment experience
• LinkedIn Recruitment credentials / specialized training or certifications in talent acquisition
• Experience with diversity & EEO recruitment
• Bachelor's degree in HR, Communications, or related field
• 2-5 years of full-life cycle recruitment experience
• Proficiency using recruitment ATS (Workday preferred)
• Virtual video interviewing tools (MS Teams, Zoom, Skype, etc.)
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Our Company is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national Origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws and the Company complies with all applicable reasonable accommodation requirements which such laws may require. Accordingly, please inform the Company's Human Resources representative if you need an accommodation in order for you to complete any employment application-related forms or otherwise to participate in the application or selection process for the position for which you are applying. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity and will enable applicants to participate in the application and selection process and for employees to perform the essential functions of their jobs without imposing undue hardship on our Company. The Company also will make reasonable accommodations to an applicants or employee's religious beliefs and practices as may be required by law, unless an undue hardship would result.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.