Talent Acquisition Partner, West Coast
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Talent Acquisition Partner, West Coast
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Partner, West Coast. Reports to Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition, West Coast (with a dotted line to Manager, Student Programs in NY)
A little bit about our team:
Warner Music Group has an exciting opportunity for a superstar Talent Acquisition Partner to join our west coast team! Our dynamic and diverse Talent Acquisition team is responsible for finding and hiring the best talent for our business groups, and partnering with top business leaders in the industry on their people strategies.
Why this could be your next big break:
As a result of growth in our west coast businesses, this new role will partner with the Senior Manager, as well as our west coast hiring managers, to engage, recruit and hire top talent for WMG. The candidate must be confident, outgoing, a networking pro, and someone who can represent our brand and culture in the most positive light. The TA Partner must be able to build outstanding working relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders, including hiring managers & employees, HR partners, candidates, colleges, and other outside partners.
Here you'll get to:
• Lead the recruitment for west coast positions as assigned by the Senior Manager, West Coast Talent Acquisition, which will include full-time, temporary and student positions
• Assist with temp vendor management, and placement of temporary hires
• Build and maintain relationships with hiring managers by understanding business objectives and providing people solutions
• Partner with our Manager, Student Programs, based out of NY, to lead west-coast based recruitment for student programs, as well as create a positive experience for all west coast-based student talent.
• Partner with key HR stakeholders to understand business needs, and workforce and succession planning strategies
• Work with our HR comp team and HR leadership to ensure WMG has a competitive position according to market and industry standards
• Manage and enforce standardized recruitment processes to be leveraged across the business
• Coach managers on all recruitment and interviewing processes
• Source and identify a steady pipeline of qualified candidates for open positions
• Utilize LinkedIn Recruiter and other internet/social media recruiting techniques to attract and source top talent
• Attend industry networking events, vet all employee referrals, and partner with relevant trade and industry organizations to connect with top talent in LA
• Act as liaison with third party staffing agencies, on an as needed basis
• Attend job/career fairs and internship fairs in LA/California, as needed
• Special projects as required
Rockstar candidates are:
• Exceptional interviewers, listeners, and relationship builders
• Change-makers, culture creators, and bring positive energy to work everyday
• Passionate about people, the music industry, and taking challenges head-on
• Adept at high-volume recruiting within a fast-paced, multi-functional creative environment
• Disciplined self-starters with a ''can-do'' attitude
• Proactive, resourceful, collaborative, detail-oriented, and have strong follow-up skills
• Able to multi-task and prioritize recruitment activities and open roles
• Excellent communicators with all levels of employees and candidates
• Excited to train hiring managers on recruitment, interview, and assessment processes
• Relationship builders, and can work with a range of internal and external stakeholders at all levels
• Knowledgeable about California state and federal employment laws
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Prior experience working in music, entertainment, and/or media industries
• Experience managing high volume recruitment within a creative and corporate environment
• Linkedin Recruitment credentials / specialized training or certifications in talent acquisition
• Experience with diversity & EEO recruitment
• Bachelor's degree in HR, Communications, or related field
• 5-7 years' of full-life cycle recruitment experience
• Proficiency using recruitment ATS (Workday preferred ) and CA regulations related to employment
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Our Company is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national Origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws and the Company complies with all applicable reasonable accommodation requirements which such laws may require. Accordingly, please inform the Company's Human Resources representative if you need an accommodation in order for you to complete any employment application-related forms or otherwise to participate in the application or selection process for the position for which you are applying. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity and will enable applicants to participate in the application and selection process and for employees to perform the essential functions of their jobs without imposing undue hardship on our Company. The Company also will make reasonable accommodations to an applicants or employee's religious beliefs and practices as may be required by law, unless an undue hardship would result.
Copyright © 2019 Warner Music Inc.