SVP, Revenue and Business Development, Imgn
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
WMG's top priority is the safety and wellbeing of its team members, artists and songwriters across the globe. In response to COVID-19, WMG is fully committed to helping its people balance their home and life commitments with flexible working options, virtual wellness sessions, and more. WMG strives to maintain a COVID-free workplace. To that end, being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is a condition of employment for all US new employees, prior to the commencement of employment. If you are hired, you will be required to provide proof of your vaccination as part of your new employee onboarding process, subject to our legal obligation to make reasonable accommodations in certain limited circumstances.
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Job Title: SVP, Revenue and Business Development, IMGN
A little bit about our team:
IMGN is a leading tech-media company creating social-first content for Millennial and Gen Z audiences. IMGN is home to popular Instagram and Snapchat Discover channels such as Daquan, TryHard, So Satisfying, Journal & more.
Here you'll get to:
• Ensure performance, strategy, and alignment of the organization's revenue-generating departments
• Help maximize reach and efficiency by adding new, scalable brand partners
• Monitor the marketplace and analyze opportunities, providing competitive analysis, strategies, and tactics on brands
• Collaborate with finance, product management, and marketing on messaging, pricing strategies, and business models to achieve revenue goals
• Drive sales strategy and develop strategies to execute revenue goals
• Generate quarterly and annual forecasts, working closely with Finance, with a strong understanding of client opportunities and market challenges
• Primary focus on branded content, supporting both core measurement services and future analytics products
• 10+ years in implementing revenue growth
• Bachelor's Degree or MBA
• Experience in social media
• Has connections and direct relationships with large brands (e.g. Pepsi) as door openers
• Prior sales experience
• Able to connect directly with buyers
• Experience selling brand/merchant direct digital marketing and analytics solutions to brands
• Proven track record of growing revenue through new product development, marketing, branding, and partnerships
• Proven experience developing and executing business strategy
• Relevant management experience with a proven track record of developing teams
• Proven success in setting revenue goals and achieving/exceeding them
• Proven communication, presentation, and sales skills with a preference for consultative selling
• Extremely self-motivated, attention to detail and desire to deliver results
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc.