Sr. Specialist, Ad Operations
Warner Music GroupCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Sr. Specialist, Ad Operations
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the groundbreaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after team at Uproxx.
A little bit about our team:
The Sr. Specialist, Ad Operations will be a key member in all advertiser-driven digital campaigns across UPROXX. This individual will be the lead when it comes to trafficking and performing regular maintenance on west coast based ad campaigns. They will troubleshoot issues at the forefront of ad serving technology. Collaboration is at the core of this role as this individual will work closely with post sales teams including sales, account management, editorial, and the social team, and the YouTube team at WMG. Advertising is one of UPROXX most important revenue streams, and we've only scratched the surface of what we're capable of. Our success in ad operations rests on a sophisticated technical implementation and a data-driven strategy.
Why this could be your next big break:
As a Sr. Specialist, Ad Operations you are key to business operations, as you will be working closely with all internal departments, third party vendors and partners. This provides a unique experience for you to learn quickly about Uproxx Media, Warner Music Group, and the digital industry at large.
Here you'll get to:
• Be responsible for West Coast Ad Operations and Campaigns under the guidance of the Director of Ad Operations.
• Manage all aspects of ad campaign fulfillment from post-sale campaign scheduling, ad testing & implementation through campaign delivery & performance optimizations across partner network.
• Assist the Account Management team with pre-sale RFP completions including inventory estimation and forecasting.
• Conduct daily review of active campaigns. Assess over/under delivery and performance and make any necessary adjustments
• You will get to create custom packages for YouTube based products. This includes forecasting, projecting and working in tandem with the Head of Revenue Operations and the YouTube team at WMG.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• Analyze and show off your problem-solving skills
• Work Proficiently in MS Office applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Show strong attention to detail and ability to complete large volumes of work efficiently and effectively
• Demonstrate a strong work ethic
• Traffic and/or QA online advertising campaigns for website display, mobile, pre-roll , and retargeting
• Responding to questions about campaign performance; run ad-hoc reports
• Make independent decisions about campaign set ups and make modifications, when needed, to ensure campaigns success
• Contribute to the creation and maintenance of ad operations documentation
• Troubleshoot campaign errors, and resolve campaign delivery and/or performance issues
• Utilize 3rd party ad tags ranging from simple creative setups, including standard desktop display, mobile, and 1x1 tracking, to more intricate creative setups, including but not limited to video, native, and custom creative to accurately traffic and manage media execution across sites and platforms.
• Become the expert on our internal site specs and product offerings.
• Translate marketing requirements into technical solutions and requirements and vice versa.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; marketing, advertising, communications, or computer science emphasis preferred
• 2+ of experience with DFP/Google Ad Manager, as well as experience with other 3rd party ad serving and tracking systems including DCM/DFA, Sizmek, Verification and Brand Safety vendors: MOAT, DoubleVerify (DV), Integral Ad Science (IAS) etc.
• 2-4 years of ad operations or equivalent required
• Experience with YouTube Cross-Sell product
• Experience with Data Management Platforms (Salesforce DMP, Adobe Audience Manager) and Order Management Systems (Ad Book, Operative One)
• Business-minded with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Working knowledge of Programmatic operations and strategy a plus.
• Strong analytical skills, with extensive knowledge of Excel.
• Comfortable juggling multiple tasks; ability to prioritize responsibilities; excellent time management.
• Self-sufficient problem solver.
• Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, thrives in an extremely fast-paced, detail and deadline-oriented environment.
Copyright © 2019 Warner Music Inc.