Sr. Manager, Strategic Integration & Operations
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/3/2022 8:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Sr. Manager, Strategic Integration & Operations jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Sr. Manager, Strategic Integration & Operations postings
Full Time Job
WMG's top priority is the safety and wellbeing of its team members, artists and songwriters across the globe. In response to COVID-19, WMG is fully committed to helping its people balance their home and life commitments with flexible working options, virtual wellness sessions, and more. WMG strives to maintain a COVID-free workplace. To that end, being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is a condition of employment for all US new employees, prior to the commencement of employment. If you are hired, you will be required to provide proof of your vaccination as part of your new employee onboarding process, subject to our legal obligation to make reasonable accommodations in certain limited circumstances.
At Warner Chappell Music (WCM), we shape the culture of songwriting and champion songs that resonate for generations by creating transformational opportunities for songwriters everywhere. Our people and culture are at the epicenter of our company, and we are looking for team members who share our service-orienteted mindset and have a passion for looking after our songwriters.
As the global music publishing arm of Warner Music Group (WMG), we're a collective band of music lovers, innovative connectors, and relentless supporters of our songwriters and catalog of iconic works. We lead with curiosity, collaborate across departments, borders, languages, and genres, and we're committed to delivering on the promises we make to each other and to our songwriters.
Job Title: Sr. Manager, Strategic Integration & Operations
A little bit about our team:
The Warner Chappell Global Strategic Integration and Operations team is a small but mighty team focused on delivering and implementing business objectives. Working closely with our global leaders, we are responsible for driving and embedding our global business strategy.
As Sr. Manager, Strategic Integration & Operations, you will be seen as the right hand of our global leader and will be responsible for developing, delivering and managing a range of high-priority projects aligned to our global strategy. Must be technology minded and understand how our WCM technology directly amplifies our business strategy. You will work with key business leaders and external partners to explore opportunities spanning business process, operational efficiencies, and technology evolution. This role will offer global visibility and an understanding of all parts of the global music publishing world.
Here you'll get to:
• Help develop strategic roadmap for SI&O team
• Help manage timelines to ensure deliverables are met
• Oversee strategy for our audio asset management team
• Manage projects and execute key deliverables related to streamlining processes
• Improve processes by identifying gaps and inconsistencies
• Partner with our global leaders to help identify departmental KPI's and determine how to track and monitor those analytics
• Contribute content and own the creation of board decks
• Help with the content and arrangements for global conferences
• Proofread and edit drafts and final materials for appropriate consistent format and make corrections as needed
• Conduct root cause analysis for broken systems and processes through implementation of a better solution
• Collaborate and influence key stakeholders within Warner Chappell and Warner Music Group
• Be the center point for RPA (Robotics Process Automation) request
• Handle related projects and special assignments as needed
• 3-5 years of experience in a business strategy role
• Experience and current knowledge of music publishing
• Tech savvy
• Operates with high level of detail
• Deeply organized and can manage multiple projects at once
• Proactively anticipates the needs of our business and leaders
• Strong business acumen and project management skills
• Effective verbal and written communicator with ability to interact with all levels of an organization
• Demonstrate ability to be innovative and suggest change/improvements within scope of work
• Be a self-starter, self-motivated and take responsibility/ownership of tasks
• Consistently takes initiative, thinks two steps ahead
• Experience managing large sets of data
• Strong Excel skills (v-look ups, pivot tables)
• Strong skills in Power Point and presentation creation
• Results-oriented, strong execution and follow through
• Accountability, critical thinking skills and confidence when presenting ideas
• High emotional intelligence and exercise sound judgment when dealing with sensitive and confidential matters
We'd love it if you also had:
• Project management experience
• Data analytics experience
• A love for music and business
At Warner Chappell Music (WCM), we shape the culture of songwriting and champion songs that resonate for generations by creating transformational opportunities for songwriters everywhere.
Before the fans and fame, the soundtracks and syncs, there is the song. And before the song comes the songwriter - the heart of an art form that defines generations, and the soul of our business. Songwriters are our inspiration; we are their partners, collaborators, and crusaders.
Songwriters shape culture; and here at WCM we help hone their craft, build their careers, and protect their legacies. We value curiosity, collaboration, and commitment – which helps set us apart and helps us in our commitment and global service to our songwriters.
We are Warner Chappell Music - where songwriters are heard.
About Warner Music Group: As the home to 300 Elektra, Asylum, Atlantic, East West, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics, and several other of the world's premier recording labels, Warner Music Group champions emerging artists and global superstars alike. And our renowned publishing company, Warner Chappell Music, represents genre-spanning songwriters and producers through a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide. Redefining what it means to be a music company in the 21st century, our consumer brands include trend-setters like UPROXX, Songkick, HipHopDX, and EMP. We're the home to WMX – the next generation services division that connects artists with fans and amplifies brands in creative, immersive, and engaging ways – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran stat