Sr. Manager / Director, Digital Marketing and Label Liaison, Imgn
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
WMG's top priority is the safety and wellbeing of its team members, artists and songwriters across the globe. In response to COVID-19, WMG is fully committed to helping its people balance their home and life commitments with flexible working options, virtual wellness sessions, and more. WMG strives to maintain a COVID-free workplace. To that end, being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is a condition of employment for all US new employees, prior to the commencement of employment. If you are hired, you will be required to provide proof of your vaccination as part of your new employee onboarding process, subject to our legal obligation to make reasonable accommodations in certain limited circumstances.
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Job Title: Sr. Manager/Director, Digital Marketing & Label Liaison
A little bit about our team:
IMGN Media, a Warner Music Group Company, is a tech-driven media organization specialized in producing and programming social content for Gen Z audiences. IMGN owns & operates a portfolio of media brands in gaming, entertainment, ASMR and more, with an overall reach of over 50 million followers. IMGN is home to Daquan, TryHard, So Satisfying & more highly engaging channels.
Here you'll get to:
• Collaborate with IMGN teams and WMG Label/corporate leads day to day, while creating process, building expansion strategy and innovating new ways of working across multiple business units
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with key individuals at labels and across WMG to support projects/programs
• Work in collaboration with Content Coordinators, Video Editors and Motion Graphic Designers on content formats and executions
• Drive label and artist priorities in partnership with IMGN teams including editorial, commerce, brand partnerships and more to achieve measurable success
• Source and analyze program performance data, set KPIs and develop a reporting cadence with internal stakeholders
• Build detailed project plans for multiple initiatives and communicate timelines to internal and external teams where appropriate
• Audit project status on a daily/weekly basis to monitor progress, leading regular project status reviews including troubleshooting and communicating all major changes. Escalate issues as necessary.
• Educate labels on best practices to collaborate across IMGN owned assets while providing management resources for any selected programs/campaigns
• 5+ years of experience in project management within the music industry
• Intimate knowledge of the music space with a network of professional relationships
• Highly organized, with the ability to take a project from inception to execution
• Experience in digital marketing including creator/influencer marketing, paid social media, social/community management, etc.
• Fluency around multiple social/digital platforms including Snapchat, TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, Reddit, Twitch and more.
• A creative problem solver who can take a wide array of input, synthesize it, and create order from chaos, adding value along the way
• Strong interpersonal skills to successfully interface with business teams.
• An expert communicator, with the ability to clarify issues, remove roadblocks, and close the loop internally and externally
• High degree of data literacy, with an ability to understand and glean insight from data tools, in addition to explain and escalate data issues
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• At least 2 years of social media or other relevant experience
• Experience collaborating directly with artists and artist management
• Familiarity with the branded content and social media spaces, including ad-supported business models and ad-supported content.
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc.