Sr. Manager, Audience - Latin America
Warner Music GroupMiami, FL
This was removed by the employer on 12/20/2023 10:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Sr. Manager, Audience - Latin America jobs in Miami-FL
Search all Sr. Manager, Audience - Latin America postings
Full Time Job
At Warner Music Group, we're a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
• Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
• Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
• Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
• Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
We remain committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We know it fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
Consider a career at WMG and get the best of both worlds – an innovative global music company that retains the creative spirit of a nimble independent.
Job Title: Sr. Manager, Audience - Latin America
A little bit about our team:
Our Regional Marketing team is responsible for implementing marketing strategies that are both locally relevant and regionally aligned. It operates continuously to redefine marketing best practices, whether it be experimenting with new formats and technologies or reworking old practices. This team partners with internal and external groups to develop best-in-class creative campaigns and high-impact advertising on a regional level.
We are looking for an analytical and strategic Sr. Manager of Audience to develop and implement audience engagement strategies that build and maintain strong connections between our artists and their fans. The ideal candidate is a music enthusiast with a deep understanding of the ever-evolving music industry, social media trends, and digital marketing techniques. This role will play a pivotal part in enhancing the visibility and success of our artists. This role reports directly to the Director of Marketing Services, LATAM.
Here you'll get to:
• Identify and target key demographics and fan segments for each artist on our label.
• Develop and execute strategies to expand our artists' fan base both locally and globally.
• Monitor audience growth and find opportunities of improvement.
• Stay updated on industry trends, platforms and algorithm changes to optimize growth performance.
• Work closely with Director of Marketing Services and artists to refine their fan engagement strategies and provide regular reports to management and artists, offering insights and recommendations for improvement.
• Identify and lead the relationship with various artist fan club pages.
• Collaborate with creative teams to produce visually compelling and consistent content.
• Grow artist Custom Audiences for Paid Media efforts.
• Assure proper website pixel strategy has been implemented throughout various company owned sites.
• Develop a lead generation plan for the department that enhances first party data.
• Plan and execute creative lead generation campaigns.
• Create regional strategies for fan engagement channels such as WhatsApp, WhatsApp Channels, Instagram Broadcast, Telegram, etc.
• CRM tool management
• You have a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Music Business, Communications, or related field.
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish, in addition to strong creative and writing skills with an eye for detail.
• You have proven experience in audience engagement or digital marketing.
• You have exceptional knowledge of social media platforms and digital analytics.
• You are passionate about music and have a deep understanding of various music genres and fan cultures.
• You have the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Experienced with CRM tool management
We'd love it if you also had:
• Fluency in Portuguese
• Music industry experience
Warner Music Latina is the Latin division of Warner Music Group, representing US Latin in our Miami office. Warner Music Latina seeks to provide best in class service to its artist roster and to push the Latin culture forward, while breaking international barriers with its expertise to develop artists locally and in the global market. Among the extensive star-studded and up-and-coming artists on the roster are Maria Becerra, Danny Ocean, Sofia Reyes, Zion & Lennox, Tiago PZK, Justin Quiles, Myke Towers, Blessd, Ovy on the Drums, Elena Rose, Mau Y Ricky, among many others.
Together, we are Warner Music Group: Music With Vision & Voice.Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
Effective October 1st, this position will require being in the office 4 days a week. We believe that an in-office presence is critical for talent development, collaboration and building strong relationships.
Salary ranges are included for job postings where required by law. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2023 Warner Music Inc.