Sr. Director, Streaming and Marketing, Commercial Revenue
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/25/2022 1:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Sr. Director, Streaming and Marketing, Commercial Revenue jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Sr. Director, Streaming and Marketing, Commercial Revenue postings
Full Time Job
WMG's top priority is the safety and wellbeing of its team members, artists and songwriters across the globe. In response to COVID-19, WMG is fully committed to helping its people balance their home and life commitments with flexible working options, virtual wellness sessions, and more. WMG strives to maintain a COVID-free workplace. To that end, being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is a condition of employment for all US new employees, prior to the commencement of employment. If you are hired, you will be required to provide proof of your vaccination as part of your new employee onboarding process, subject to our legal obligation to make reasonable accommodations in certain limited circumstances.
At Warner Music Group, we're a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
• Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
• Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
• Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
• Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
We remain committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We know it fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
Consider a career at WMG and get the best of both worlds – an innovative global music company that retains the creative spirit of a nimble independent.
Job Title: Sr. Director, Streaming and Marketing, Commercial Revenue?
A little bit about our team:
The Commercial Revenue department works to ensure we are maximizing revenue for our labels and artists. We work closely across physical retail and DSPs (Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon, YouTube, etc.) to obtain partner support in the form of editorial placements and various marketing opportunities.
In this role, you will be responsible for working with both Apple and Amazon teams to set up the marketing and release strategy of Warner Records' releases across those two accounts. You will be tasked with developing strong relationships with key executives at these accounts. Your ability to think out of the box and evolve current commerce strategies is important to ensuring we maximize revenue.
Here you'll get to:
• You will optimize partner platforms for Warner Records' roster with a primary focus on front-line, on-roster artist releases
• You will create and execute commercial strategy for all of our releases to optimize marketing opportunities that drive and increase revenue
• You will work with Warner's commercial team to help improve process, refine operations and troubleshoot day to day account activities
• You will strategize and coordinate release strategies with other internal resources and team members
• You will communicate partner platform strategies, placements, and programs internally and to artist management
• You will build deeper account relationships that go beyond the day to day label reps in order to create new opportunities that take advantage of broader platform offers
• You will use data to drive appropriate release strategy and to leverage for opportunities that drive impact for our artists and their music
• You have a minimum of 5+ years' experience in commerce/marketing
• You have experience dealing with commercial platforms and DSPs as well as content and repertoire owners
• You have knowledge and understanding of commercial platforms, industry trends, and product consumption in the evolving music industry
• You have strong organizational and communication skills
• You have a desire and passion for music
• You have an interest in working in a fast-paced environment with a great team.
We'd love it if you also had:
• You have previous record label or distribution experience
• You have obtained a BA, or similar education level
As the home to Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics, and several other of the world's premier recording labels, Warner Music Group champions emerging artists and global superstars alike. And our renowned publishing company, Warner Chappell Music, represents genre-spanning songwriters and producers through a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide. Redefining what it means to be a music company in the 21st century, our consumer brands include trend-setters like UPROXX, Songkick, HipHopDX, and EMP. We're the home to WMX – the next generation services division that connects artists with fans and amplifies brands in creative, immersive, and engaging ways – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Together, we are Warner Music Group: Music With Vision & Voice.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2022 Warner Music Inc.