Sr. Director, Digital Accounts
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/16/2023 9:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Sr. Director, Digital Accounts jobs in New York-NY
Search all Sr. Director, Digital Accounts postings
Full Time Job
A little bit about our team:
The Warner digital account management team maximizes WMG digital revenue and market share while ensuring operational account efficiencies and executing our digital strategy. You will work alongside WMG label partners and label partnership teams with our digital partners.
Within this role you will be actively working alongside labels and Spotify to execute initiatives to break artists and maximize market share for WMG. You will actively engage in projects with our playlisting and CRM teams to discover new best practices and better serve our label partners and WMG. You will be a creative voice to advise labels on marketing strategy to best promote their artists and content and direct communication for optimization. You will execute initiatives with Spotify to push for maximum exposure for the Warner music artist roster.
Here you'll get to:
• Execute label partners and account goals, business strategy, and communicate information to the company, department, labels, business development, and analysis teams.
• Manage the team coordinator and Emerging Talent Associate, including overseeing their projects and day to day responsibilities to support the account management team.
• Leading affiliate strategy and implementation, troubleshooting issues with Partnerize, Spotify, and WMG finance, and implement usage across all label partners, IRI and WMX teams to maximize potential conversion resources and revenue.
• Developing our Spotify Fans first offerings and business maximizing WMX and label revenue gains in e-commerce with Spotify
• Implement Spotify Marketplace paid ad/marketing management system and analysis to better inform day to day strategy with our content and Spotify
• Execute new processes/business strategies providing new learnings and troubleshoot issues and communication with our label partners and Spotify to maximize WMG market share.
• Ensure marketing commitments are executed by account and label partners.
• Direct communication to marketing teams on account-specific opportunities/campaigns to maximize market share across departments and teams.
• Develop and execute campaigns with WMG playlisting and CRM teams.
• Lead label calls with account-specific agendas for maximizing opportunities for WMG Content.
• Direct label partners and associated WMG teams on advertising best practices to execute their goals.
• Develop and implement strategies around ad allocations to grow Warner market share and meet consumption goals while directing all US ad credits, approving monthly campaigns based off of label and WMG priorities, and provide feedback on priority campaigns.
• Prepare and provide accounts/labels with regular updates including, but not limited to: account updates and changes, new release changes, account performance and new product announcements.
• Maximize marketing investment from Spotify with WMG/ADA artists.
• Implement and manage new revenue streams (affiliate, Merch, etc).
• Oversee Business Intelligence processes to implement new data sets to maximize WMG market share and give labels, artists, accounts new insights.
• Work with account, US labels, and internal stakeholders to research, identify, and develop strategies to combat fraudulent streaming activities.
• You have 6+ years Account Management experience
• You have a working relationship with subscription streaming music services
• You have excellent time management and organizational skills
• You have an ability to work under pressure, communicates effectively, and meets deadlines
• You have a range of digital sales, marketing, and merchandising experience
We'd love it if you also had:
• College Degree preferred
• Digital production experience
• A passion for music
• Analysis and Budgeting experience
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Presentation Editing and Creation knowledge
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, to
$90,000 to $105,000 Annually
Salary ranges are included for job postings where required by law. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.