Sr. Analyst, Financial Reporting
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/9/2020 8:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Sr. Analyst, Financial Reporting jobs in New York-NY
Search all Sr. Analyst, Financial Reporting postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Analyst, Financial Reporting? Sr. Analyst, Financial Reporting
We are Warner Music Group, home to a broad roster of new stars and legendary artists through a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin', Warner Records, Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville, as well as Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after Financial Reporting team at Warner Music Group.
Job Title: Senior Analyst of Financial Reporting
A little bit about our team:
Responsible for overseeing the budget, forecast and actuals process for certain key financial statement metrics and income statement activity.
Here you'll get to:
• Preparation of financial statement analytics and reviews for non-operating income statement activity (i.e. ''below-the-line'' accounts) for budget, actuals and forecasts
• Coordination with segments and affiliates on the accurate recording and submission of below-the-line activity for all required income statement submissions
• Preparation of debt covenant calculations, including a trailing twelve months adjusted EBITDA calculation, for budget, forecasts, and quarterly and annual report periods
• Preparation and analysis of key reporting metrics for budget, actuals and forecast submissions
• Assist in preparation of management reporting deliverables for key metrics and below-the-line analysis
• Collaborate with external reporting and technical accounting to ensure below-the-line activity is properly reported in accordance with US GAAP and disclosed in the WMG quarterly and annual financial statements (e.g. Form 10-K, Form 10-Q)
• Prepare Form 10-K and Form 10-Q disclosures for certain key financial statement metrics
• Develop training and process to enhance timeliness and reporting of key deliverables
• Prepare monthly analysis of below-the-line items with a specific focus on interest expense, debt related reporting
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Minimum of 3 years professional experience in accounting and reporting with big four audit experience
• Media or entertainment experience a plus
• Large multi-national experience a plus
• Strong communication, organization, interpersonal and analytical/problem solving skills
• Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in Accounting
• Certified Public Accountant or equivalent required
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Recruitment@wmg.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Copyright © 2019 Warner Music Inc. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.