Specialist, Ad Operations
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/28/2023 3:29:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Specialist, Ad Operations jobs in New York-NY
Search all Specialist, Ad Operations postings
Full Time Job
At Warner Music Group, we're a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
• Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
• Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
• Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
• Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
We remain committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We know it fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
Consider a career at WMG and get the best of both worlds – an innovative global music company that retains the creative spirit of a nimble independent.
A little bit about our team:
WMX is a first-of-its-kind music culture, media and content business within Warner Music Group. WMX is built on three pillars that set us apart from others in the music and branding space:
Direct artist access: Warner Music has always championed artists and delivered first-rate services; WMX builds on this by helping artists extend their brands and connect with fans in new ways, while giving the advertising community an opportunity to tap into highly coveted audiences that they can't find anywhere else.
Owned and operated content with award-winning storytelling: Among our properties are UPROXX, a Gen Z-centric youth culture and music site, Songkick, a concert discovery app that covers the full spectrum of music events, from tours to festivals; HipHopDX, a site for both hip-hop news and discovery; and Cover Nation, a highly engaged audience of cover song artists and fans. In addition, we have an award-winning content studio that has been named Digiday's Best In House Content/Brand Studio of 2021.
Massive scale: As part of Warner Music's global network, WMX reaches over 249 million monthly unique viewers around the world, and nearly 50 billion monthly global views across platforms.
• Be responsible for Campaigns and other assigned duties under the guidance of the Manager of Ad Operations.
• Manage all aspects of ad campaign fulfillment from post-sale campaign scheduling, ad testing & implementation through campaign delivery & performance optimizations across partner network.
• Assist the Account Management team with pre-sale RFP requests including inventory estimation and forecasting.
• Conduct daily review of active campaigns. Assess over/under delivery and performance and make any necessary adjustments
Here you'll get to:
• Analyze and show off your problem-solving skills
• Work Proficiently in MS Office applications
• Show strong attention to detail and ability to complete large volumes of work efficiently and effectively
• Demonstrate a strong work ethic
• Traffic and/or QA online advertising campaigns for website display, mobile, pre-roll, and retargeting
• Responding to questions about campaign performance; run ad-hoc reports
• Make independent decisions about campaign set ups and make modifications, when needed, to ensure campaigns success
• Contribute to the creation and maintenance of ad operations documentation
• Troubleshoot campaign errors, and resolve campaign delivery and/or performance issues
• Utilize 3rd party ad tags ranging from simple creative setups, including standard desktop display, mobile, and 1x1 tracking, to more intricate creative setups, including but not limited to video, native, and custom creative to accurately traffic and manage media execution across sites and platforms.
• Become an expert on our site specs and product offerings.
• Business-minded with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Working knowledge of Programmatic operations and strategy a plus.
• Strong analytical skills, with extensive knowledge of Excel.
• Comfortable juggling multiple tasks; ability to prioritize responsibilities; excellent time management.
• Self-sufficient problem solver.
• Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, thrives in an extremely fast-paced, detail and deadline-oriented environment.
• Experience with Data Management Platforms (Salesforce DMP, Adobe Audience Manager) and Order Management Systems (Boostr, Operative One)
We'd love it if you also had:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; marketing, advertising, communications, or computer science emphasis preferred
• 2+ of experience with DFP/Google Ad Manager, as well as experience with other 3rd party ad serving and tracking systems including DCM/DFA, Verification and Brand Safety vendors: MOAT, DoubleVerify (DV), Integral Ad Science (IAS) etc.
• Experience with YouTube Cross-Sell product
Together, we are Warner Music Group: Music With Vision & Voice.Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
$58,500 to $60,000 Annually
Job Posting Ranges are included for all California, Colorado, New York, and Washington job postings and 100% remote roles where talent can be located in CA, CO, NYC and WA. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external