Social Video Producer, Imgn
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
At Warner Music Group, we're a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
• Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
• Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
• Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
• Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
Social Video Producer, IMGN
A little bit about our team:
IMGN Media, a Warner Music Group Company, is a tech-driven media organization specialized in producing and programming social content for Gen Z audiences. IMGN owns & operates a portfolio of media brands in gaming, entertainment, ASMR and more, with an overall reach of over 50 million followers. IMGN is home to Daquan, TryHard, So Satisfying, Journal & more.
IMGN Media is looking for an experienced social video producer that specializes in viral content creation for branded video. The video producer will create audience-first, compelling content programs across platforms Gen Z loves: TikTok, Instagram, Twitch, Snapchat, YouTube as well as emerging platforms. We pride ourselves on our innovative, diverse, and irreverent point of view. The individual will have the ability to anticipate workload and resource needs for a successful project while working closely with cross-functional teams to develop and execute innovative marketing initiatives to achieve business goals. The candidate must be detail-oriented and have extensive experience creating compelling content from production to edit. The candidate will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where they implement and execute efficient processes and deliver bar-raising marketing campaigns.
Here you'll get to:
• Help to create original concepts for engaging content to be posted on social media
• Orchestrate and manage weekly small shoots
• Edit footage of quality in a timely manner to meet deadlines
• Work with the brand's team to strategize and execute ideas
• Be social savvy - know TikTok, Insta and Snapchat.
• 4+ years of video production experience
• An ability to have an authentic engaging presence on camera
• Potentially working on shows for social platforms or non-branded content videos
• Deep understanding of lighting
• Strong video ideating & execution skills
• Experience editing, finishing, and color grading
• Experience shooting with DSLR and higher end equipment systems
• Proficient knowledge of the full video production processes and its best practices
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Able to identify and solve problems
• Willingness to take direction, but also work independently
• Works well in a team environment, understanding organizational dynamics and the importance of communication priorities
• Possess a careful attention to detail
• Light understanding of After Effects and motion graphics is a huge plus
• You approach your work with energy and can work both independently and in a team setting
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, deadline-driven, and able to prioritize multiple tasks
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient in creating proposals detailing a complete marketing plan for clients.
• Knowledgeable of all major social platforms (Twitch, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, YouTube)
We'd love it if you also had:
• Experience taking projects from concept through activation
• Strong art direction and brand strategy experience
• Deep understanding of storytelling across varied social formats
• Very organized, able to manage a ton of things simultaneously
• Collaborative, passionate, and skilled mentor and team leader
• A love of pop culture, from music to movies to film to games
As the home to 300 Elektra, Asylum, Atlantic, East West, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics, and several other of the world's premier recording labels, Warner Music Group champions emerging artists and global superstars alike. And our renowned publishing company, Warner Chappell Music, represents genre-spanning songwriters and producers through a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide. Redefining what it means to be a music company in the 21st century, our consumer brands include trend-setters like UPROXX, Songkick, HipHopDX, and EMP. We're the home to WMX – the next generation services division that connects artists with fans and amplifies brands in creative, immersive, and engaging ways – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
$75,000 to $80,000 Annually
Salary Ranges are included for all NY, California job postings and 100% remote roles where talent can be located. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
Copyright © 2023 Warner Music Inc.