Social Media Manager
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 8/1/2023 1:30:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Social Media Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all Social Media Manager postings
Full Time Job
At Warner Music Group, we're a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
• Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
• Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
• Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
• Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
We remain committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We know it fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
Consider a career at WMG and get the best of both worlds – an innovative global music company that retains the creative spirit of a nimble independent.
Job Title: Social Media Manager
A little bit about our team:
WMG's Digital Strategy & Business Development team is responsible for leading the global deal negotiations with digital service providers on behalf of Warner Music Group. We strike deals with global distribution platforms and find new business opportunities in hopes of reaching audiences, growing monetization, and creating value for our labels and artists.
WMG has made the strategic decision to bolster our podcasting presence by launching the podcast network, Interval Presents. This role will be responsible for developing, executing and monitoring the social media marketing and presence of Interval Presents' slate of podcasts. Reporting into the Director of Marketing, this individual has their pulse on the latest social media trends and tactics that will help drive tune-in and build communities. The ideal candidate would be based in New York.
Here you'll get to:
• Find and create social communities for WMG's slate of podcasts.
• Drive the organic social content strategy based on current best practices and tactics.
• Create paid social campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok.
• Build the Interval Presents social media accounts from the ground up.
• Oversee social media content calendars across all platforms, ensuring consistency and accuracy.
• Research and analyze the competitive landscape for social media podcast marketing.
• Embrace a start-up environment building a brand from the ground up.
• At least 5 years of social media marketing experience, with a background in podcasts, media and/or entertainment.
• A proven track record of building a social media following from the ground up.
• Experience building, managing and optimizing paid social media campaigns across key social platforms
• Solid understanding of creative positioning, key art/video execution, advertising and entertainment marketing.
• Strong copywriting skills in the social media space with the ability to create campaigns in various brand voices.
• Experience utilizing social media analytics platforms to track performance and make recommendations.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
• A team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Together, we are Warner Music Group: Music With Vision & Voice.Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
$60,000 to $70,000 Annually
Salary ranges are included for job postings where required by law. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2023 Warner Music Inc.