Social Media Manager, Interval Presents
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
At Warner Music Group, we're a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
• Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
• Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
• Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
• Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
Social Media Manager
A little bit about our team:
WMG's Digital Strategy & Business Development team is responsible for leading the global deal negotiations with digital service providers on behalf of Warner Music Group. We strike deals with global distribution platforms and find new business opportunities in hopes of reaching audiences, growing monetization, and creating value for our labels and artists.
WMG has made the strategic decision to bolster our podcasting presence by launching the podcast network, Interval Presents. This role will be responsible for developing, executing and monitoring the social media marketing and presence of Interval Presents' slate of podcasts. Reporting into the Director of Marketing, this individual has their pulse on the latest social media trends and tactics that will help drive tune-in and build communities. The ideal candidate would be based in New York.
Here you'll get to:
• Find and create social communities for WMG's slate of podcasts.
• Drive the organic social content strategy based on current best practices and tactics.
• Inform paid social campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok.
• Build the Interval Presents social media accounts from the ground up.
• Oversee social media content calendars across all platforms, ensuring consistency and accuracy.
• Research and analyze the competitive landscape for social media podcast marketing.
• Embrace a start-up environment building a brand from the ground up.
• At least 3 years of social media marketing experience, with a background in podcasts, media and/or entertainment.
• A proven track record of building a social media following from the ground up.
• Solid understanding of creative positioning, key art/video execution, advertising and entertainment marketing.
• Strong copy writing skills in the social media space with the ability to create campaigns in various brand voices.
• Experience utilizing social media analytics platforms to track performance and make recommendations.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
• A team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
As the home to 300 Elektra, Asylum, Atlantic, East West, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics, and several other of the world's premier recording labels, Warner Music Group champions emerging artists and global superstars alike. And our renowned publishing company, Warner Chappell Music, represents genre-spanning songwriters and producers through a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide. Redefining what it means to be a music company in the 21st century, our consumer brands include trend-setters like UPROXX, Songkick, HipHopDX, and EMP. We're the home to WMX – the next generation services division that connects artists with fans and amplifies brands in creative, immersive, and engaging ways – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
Copyright © 2022 Warner Music Inc.