Social Media & Studio Coordinator
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/28/2022 7:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Social Media & Studio Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Social Media & Studio Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
At Warner Music Group, we're a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
• Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
• Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
• Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
• Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
Social Media & Studio Coordinator
A little bit about our team:
IMGN is a leading tech-media company creating social-first content for Millennial and Gen Z audiences. IMGN is home to popular Instagram and Snapchat Discover channels such as Daquan, TryHard, So Satisfying, Journal & more.
This role will work on set with the Digital Producer and Host during our weekly live Twitch Shows on bluelisttv.You'll get to act as the brand voice behind our social accounts on TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
• Create and follow social media calendar
• Capture behind-the-scenes content on show days
• Minimum 2-3x posts per day (Saturday & Sunday included), per platform scheduled via Later
• Interacting/Liking/Commenting on all social posts
• Interacting/Liking/Commenting on other platforms
• Must cater and make exceptions to real-time, last-minute posts using best judgment and/or management approval (Example: Jack Harlow came in on short notice, must post). If you don't know, ask as they may be big in another world you're not familiar with.
Here you'll get to:
• You are a proactive team player that is resourceful, can problem-solve and work well under pressure
• You have experience across all social media platforms (TikTok, Instagram, Twitter & Facebook)
• You have passion for the music industry and pop culture
• You have experience as a Production Assistant
• You are social-savvy and understand the importance of social media and can tap into an audience
• You are flexible and adaptable
• You have an ability to stay organized and manage multiple projects at once
• It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• You have experience working on set
• You are heavily immersed in the music industry
You are obsessed with all things music and social media. You are a self-started and love coming up with new and exciting ways to engage an audience. You are a team player, but also a self-starter.
We'd love it if you also had:
• Experience in live productions or live streaming
• Worked with talent in professional setting
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
Copyright © 2022 Warner Music Inc.