Social Content Creator
Warner Music GroupCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Social Content Creator
Why this could be your next big break:
We are seeking a talented Social Content Creator to join our award-winning content studio. In this role, you will get to work on both original and branded content, working in partnership with our creative team, production staff and talented freelance production crews. Our ideal candidate is both creative and logistics minded, skilled at handling multiple projects at once, will have a deep understanding of social platforms including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Snapchat and have instinctive storytelling skills.
Here you'll get to:
• Produce, shoot, host and/or edit a variety of original and branded social content videos.
• Collaborate with our production and creative teams to identify compelling stories and share them effectively with our audience.
• Cover events, happenings and cultural moments from a social video perspective.
• Research stories, write treatments, develop shot lists and prepare production reports to inform post production teams of content that was captured.
• Build and manage budgets working closely with Production Manager and accounting team to ensure project profitability.
• Communicate with Production and Post Production Managers throughout execution to ensure programs are being properly represented and client needs are being met while being mindful of program deliverables.
• Deliver video content on time and on budget.
• Work with the Creative and Strategy teams to ideate and position social content approaches to answer brand RFP requests.
• Expand your personal skills in all aspects of production and post production.
Rockstar candidates will have the following:
• You have 2 years related experience
• Established social following that showcases the ability to build and retain an audience on social platforms
• Incredible writing, research and storytelling skills
• Social content experience across all platforms (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Snapchat)
• Ability to use utilize both natural and studio lighting to create beautiful images
• Ability to capture great sound and video as a one-person team in social content situations.
• You are a self-starter who is never satisfied and constantly desires to improve and remain competitive in an ever-evolving marketplace
• Experience working on projects with fast (i.e. daily) turnarounds and tight deadlines
• Excellent problem solver
• You are highly organized and have an innate ability to self-manage and organize a daily to do list and understand/execute priorities
• You have communication skills to help you work with various departments, multiple timelines/calendars and in a fast-paced environment
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• College Degree preferred
• Expert in Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop
• Design, editing or camera experience
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Recruitment@wmg.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Copyright © 2019 Warner Music Inc.
A little bit about our team:
UPROXX, a Warner Music Group Company, is one of the largest youth culture brands in the world. Through proprietary technology, journalists and our award-winning video content studio, we help brands connect to the digital generation. We inform, entertain and inspire our audience through the passion points they care about: Sports, News, Culture, Entertainment, Music and Lifestyle. The UPROXX Studio team collaborates with our partners to create the most engaging and sharable content in the digital space.