Service Operation Reporting Lead
Warner Music GroupRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 2/7/2022 5:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Service Operation Reporting Lead jobs in Remote-US
Search all Service Operation Reporting Lead postings
Full Time Job
Service Operation Reporting Lead
WMG is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Consider a career at Warner Music's Finance Shared Services Centre and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Why this could be your next big break:
The Service Operations and Reporting Lead will manage the FSSC service desk and reporting team, responsible for providing user support and help resolve issues and inquiries for business users and external customers.
Here you'll get to:
• Engage customers - Collaborate with WMG leadership to develop strong customer and partner relationships and drive adoption.
• Lead great people - Attract top client service talent and build a high performing team with outstanding customer relationship skills
• Be an advocate - Work with GBS Global teams to promote partner and enterprise customer feedback as input to the GBS Center roadmap
• Resolve issues – Work with WMG labels to ensure any issues or disputes are resolved within clearly defined timeframes and SLAs
• Let your voice be heard – As the representative for service within the GBS Center, the relationships and collaboration you develop will be critical to the success of the GBS Center and WMG at large.
• Drive performance - Partner with process owners and the business to effectively report on the Center's performance
• Think outside the box – As the Center lead for reporting and analytics, you'll have SAP 4HANA tools available to build streamlined, dynamic SLA / KPI reporting
• Drive results - Ensure all inquiries are logged and tracked, ensuring a robust audit trail and real-time reporting is available
• Build the bot – Through chatbot technology, you'll find areas of opportunity to enhance, edit, or otherwise create efficiencies with our virtual agent
• Be a trainer – Ensure cross training of service desk activities to other analysts and areas within the GBS Center
• Ensure targets are being met timely and accurately
• Manage peak periods in a way that bottlenecks are avoided, and work is evenly distributed
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Show proven experience in conflict resolution
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• 8+ years of experience in a position involving customer support
• 3+ years managing a customer support operation
• Proven ability to create reports
• Experience utilizing CRM tools
• Significant experience in managing chatbots / AI software
• Ability to read/write Mandarin
• Strong work-ethic and are a self-starter with effective organizational skills with attention to detail who proactively seeks out new solutions
• Problem solving, decision making, and continuous process improvement skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Partnering, influencing, and communication skills to convey key elements in a concise and positive manner
• Ability to work proactively, independently, and as a strategic partner in a team environment
• Demonstrated critical thinking and dedication to deepening understanding of work being done
WMG is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to its employees and applicants for employment to ensure that individuals with disabilities enjoy equal access to all employment opportunities. If you are an applicant who needs an accommodation due to a disability in order to complete an employment application, to use or access www.wmg.com/careers or during any phase of the hiring process, please contact us at HR.SEA@warnermusic.com with the subject line: "Disability Accommodation Request". Emails unrelated to accommodation requests will not be addressed.
Please click to the below link for the Applicant Personal Information Protection Notice.