Service Desk Analyst
Warner Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Job Title: Service Desk Analyst
A little bit about our team:
Global team of dynamic, creative and collaborative problems solvers working together to build highly secure and scalable solutions to drive innovation and operational excellence. We are customer focused, always making the user experience paramount.
Why this could be your next big break:
You will get the opportunity to make your mark in Service Operations here at Warner Music Group. You will get to be a part of and help build and world class 24x7 Global IT ServiceDesk using best of breed tools and systems. Let both your customer service and technical skills help you excel in supporting a fun, exciting and evolving media company.
Here you'll get to:
• Be a part of building a World Class 24x7 Service Desk to support a fun and exciting user base
• Provide first class customer services as the first point of technical contact for all WMG employees
• Interact with all levels of WMG employees including senior and C-level management
• Support cutting edge technologies in a fast-paced environment
• Conduct remote and hands-on support for internal and external WMG users working on Windows, Mac and mobile devices
• Maintain a high degree of business knowledge in supported business areas and applications, with deep understanding of operational processes and requirements
• Perform data center support and respond to requests and inquiries from users within the pre-determined timeframe of the service level agreement
• Provide 1st and 2nd level solutions to technical problems over the phone or desk side (onsite) to minimize the loss of production time in accordance with current service level agreements.
• Open, track, document, escalate, resolve and close each problem/inquiry/request in WMG IT's service management system.
• Understand and utilize scripting in PowerShell
• Demonstrate competent use of O365, Active Directory, JAMF, SCCM and ServiceNow
• Identify solutions to work around open issues/problems that are under investigation or pending resolution
• Able to create user documentation and knowledge base articles
• Provide A/V Support for Meetings and Conference Rooms
• Communicate issues and opportunities to the support team leadership
• Identify root cause and implement continuous improvements to reduce repeat experiences
• Create ad-hoc and custom reports for all systems in response to requests
• Train End Users in use of equipment and software
• Able to lift and move computer equipment
• Able to work off-shift and overtime hours if needed
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• ITIL Certification
• BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Technology, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience
• CompTIA A+, Network+, and CCNA certifications preferred
• 2 – 3 years prior experience in an enterprise service desk environment
• Extreme attention to detail
• Strong critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities
• Excellent customer service orientation and verbal communication skills
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc.