Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Job Title: Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
A little bit about our team:
Warner Music Group has an exciting opportunity for a superstar Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to join our team based in NY headquarters! This position will report to our Director of Talent Acquisition in New York. Our dynamic, diverse, and close-knit Talent Acquisition team is responsible for driving our recruitment strategy and partnering with our various business leaders to recruit and hire the very best people.
Why this could be your next big break:
The person in this key role will partner closely with various businesses on recruitment strategies. The ideal candidate will be passionate about finding the best talent for WMG. The candidate must be confident, outgoing, a networking pro, and someone who can represent our brand and culture in the most positive light. The Senior TA Partner must be able to build outstanding working relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders, including hiring managers and employees, People partners, candidates, colleges, and other organizations.
Here you'll get to:
• Lead the recruitment for positions across multiple businesses, with a primary focus on corporate business functions. The person may lead searches for other businesses or locations on an as-needed basis.
• Build and maintain relationships with hiring leaders by understanding business objectives and providing people solutions
• Partner with key People Team stakeholders to understand business needs, and workforce and succession planning strategies
• Ensure that WMG has a competitive position according to market and industry standards
• Manage and recruitment processes to be leveraged across the businesses
• Drive our DEI strategies in consultation with the business and People Partners
• Coach leaders on all recruitment and interviewing processes
• Source and identify a steady pipeline of qualified candidates for open positions and future positions
• Utilize LinkedIn Recruiter and other internet/social media recruiting techniques to attract and source top talent
• Attend industry networking events, vet all employee referrals, and partner with relevant trade and industry organizations to connect with top talent
• Act as liaison with third party staffing agencies, on an as needed basis
• Attend job/career fairs and internship fairs in as needed
• Lead and drive special projects as required
• Exceptional listening, consultative and relationship building skills
• 5-7+ years talent acquisition experience
• Proficiency using a recruitment ATS (Workday preferred)
• High level of maturity and emotional intelligence
• Change-makers, culture creators, and bring positive energy to work everyday
• Passionate about people and taking challenges head-on
• Adept at high-volume recruiting within a fast-paced, multi-functional creative environment
• Disciplined self-starters with a ''can-do'' attitude
• Proactive, resourceful, collaborative, detail-oriented, and have strong follow-up skills
• Able to multi-task and prioritize recruitment activities and open roles
• Excellent communicators with all levels of employees and candidates
• Excited to train hiring managers on recruitment, interview, and assessment processes
• Relationship builders, and can work with a range of internal and external stakeholders at all levels
• Knowledgeable about federal employment laws
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Experience managing high volume recruitment within a creative and corporate environment
• Linkedin Recruitment credentials / specialized training or certifications in talent acquisition
• Experience with DEI recruitment
• Bachelor's degree in HR, Communications, or related field
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc.