Senior Manager / Director, Marketing
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 8/9/2023 7:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Senior Manager / Director, Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Manager / Director, Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Senior Manager / Director, Marketing (title commensurate with experience)
A little bit about our team:
Launched in 2018, Elektra Entertainment (formerly known as Elektra Music Group) comprises Elektra, Fueled By Ramen, and Roadrunner Records as well as key strategic partnerships and alliances with some of the most influential music makers in the world. Elektra Entertainment was born out of the iconic Elektra Records label, originally founded by Jac Holzman in 1950. Today, that same entrepreneurial, independent spirit is the driving force behind each of the group's unique labels, inspiring creative innovation and culture-defining art. Across its subsidiaries, Elektra Entertainment's dynamic and diverse roster consists of Brandi Carlile, Fall Out Boy, Fitz and the Tantrums, Gojira, The Highwomen, KALEO, Panic! At The Disco, Slipknot, Tones And I, Turnstile, Twenty One Pilots, Bailey Zimmerman, and others. Elektra Entertainment is one of the pillars forming 300 Elektra Entertainment (3EE), the frontline label group bringing together the multi-genre power of 300 and Elektra under Chairman & CEO Kevin Liles.
As a Senior Manager / Director for Elektra Entertainment, you'll be the central point of contact on an artist's project. Working directly with artist management and team, you will be the one who drives the project alongside a team of skilled peers. From the day an artist joins the label, you're there to help build the strategy, hone the vision and shape the overall campaign. It is a one-of-a-kind perspective on an artist and their career and an invaluable position in the company. This position will be working within the Pop / Rock / Alternative roster of Elektra Entertainment.
Here you'll get to:
• Oversee all aspects of an assigned roster of artists' campaigns from concept to completion.
• You will be the creative hub of the project - providing tools, direction, and information to individual departments, while coordinating each department's efforts in execution of marketing strategies.
• Develop innovative, unique and bespoke marketing plans / strategies that are tailored to each individual artist with knowledge of marketplace and available resources.
• Spearhead, create and organize artist content, while developing plans to enhance value of such content.
• Work closely with the artist and team to help develop and maintain a consistent image and branding for each artist and/or release.
• Manage project budgets, and successfully execute plans while working within budgets.
• Analyze industry metrics and utilize them to inform our strategies.
• Initiate and execute creation of both physical and digital product to generate revenue, increase perceived value, and enhance consumer experience.
• Define objectives, scope, resource allocation, and budget for products being brought to market.
• Coordinate artist's activities around releases and tour dates to increase exposure and profile.
• You have gained 5-8 years of marketing experience in a fast-paced industry where both creativity and attention to detail are equally paramount.
• You demonstrate a desire to continue to learn, grow and adapt with the rapidly changing industry.
• You express yourself creatively and have excellent communication skills.
• You possess the ability multi-task and pivot quickly while managing many projects simultaneously.
• You maintain a track record of formulating creative ideas and solutions and ability to influence others with these ideas.
• You continue to develop a strong awareness of the physical, digital, mobile sector as well as an awareness of growing technologies and outlets.
• You demonstrate a proven experience of juggling several projects to meet strict deadlines.
• You possess the drive, desire, and ability to drive projects from inception to completion.
We'd love it if you also had:
• A broad understanding and appreciation of the current music industry landscape, as well as awareness of trending other entrainment industry sectors (film, TV, tech, AI, gaming, etc.)
• A passion and love for music, with the knowledge of how to grow and cultivate reactive fanbases.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
$70,000 to $100,000 Annually
Salary ranges are included for job postings where required by law. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent