Senior Manager / Director, Marketing
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/31/2022 1:30:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Senior Manager / Director, Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Manager / Director, Marketing postings
Full Time Job
At Warner Music Group, we're a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
• Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
• Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
• Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
• Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
Senior Manager/Director, Marketing
A little bit about our team:
300 Elektra Entertainment launched in 2022 and is steeped in the history of 300 and Elektra Music Group. Elektra Music Group was launched in 2018 as a stand-alone music company within Warner Music Group. Its roots extend back to 1950, when Jac Holzman launched the iconic Elektra label in his college dorm room. Today, that same entrepreneurial, independent spirit is the driving force behind each of the unique labels that make up the core of the Elektra Music Group: Elektra, Fueled By Ramen, and Roadrunner Records. The company's adventurous, eclectic roster includes culture-defining artists such as Brandi Carlile, Coheed and Cambria, Fitz and the Tantrums, Gojira, Kaleo, Panic! At The Disco, Slipknot, Tones and I, Turnstile, Twenty One Pilots, and others.
As a product manager for 300 Elektra Entertainment, you'll see and touch it all. You're in the center of everything; you're the quarterback who drives the project alongside an amazing team of skilled peers. From the day an artist joins the family, you're there to help build the strategy and shape the overall campaign. It is a one-of-a-kind perspective on an artist and their campaign and invaluable position in the company. This position will be working within the Pop/Rock Roster of 3EE.
Here you'll get to:
• Oversee all aspects of artists' product development from concept to completion.
• You will be the hub of a project, providing tools, direction, and information to individual departments, while coordinating each department's efforts in execution of marketing strategies.
• Develop unique and bespoke marketing plans that are tailored to each individual artist with knowledge of marketplace, genre, and available resources.
• Spearhead, create and organize artist content, while developing plans to maximize value of such content
• Work closely with the artist and team to help develop and maintain a consistent image and brand for each artist and/or release.
• Manage project budgets, and successfully execute plans while working within budgets.
• Analyze industry metrics and utilize them inform our strategies
• Initiate and execute creation of physical and digital product to generate revenue, increase perceived value, and enhance consumer experience.
• Define objectives, scope, resource allocation, and budget for products being brought to market.
• Coordinate artist's activities around releases and tour dates to maximize exposure and profile.
• You have gained 5-8 years of product management experience in a fast-paced industry where both creativity and attention to detail are equally paramount.
• You demonstrate a desire to continue to learn, grow and adapt with the rapidly changing industry
• You express yourself creatively and have excellent communication skills.
• You possess the ability to multi-task and pivot quickly while managing many projects simultaneously.
• You maintain a track record of formulating creative ideas and solutions, with the ability to influence others with these ideas.
• You continue to develop a strong awareness of the physical, digital, and mobile sector as well as an awareness of growing technologies and outlets.
• You demonstrate a proven experience of juggling several projects to meet strict deadlines.
• You possess the drive, desire and ability to drive projects from inception to completion.
We'd love it if you also had:
• A broad understanding and appreciation of music genres as well as awareness of trending other entrainment industry sectors – film, TV, tech, gaming, etc.
• Expert knowledge in the genres of Pop and Alternative music to help round out the growing 3EE roster.
As the home to 300 Elektra, Asylum, Atlantic, East West, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics, and several other of the world's premier recording labels, Warner Music Group champions emerging artists and global superstars alike. And our renowned publishing company, Warner Chappell Music, represents genre-spanning songwriters and producers through a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide. Redefining what it means to be a music company in the 21st century, our consumer brands include trend-setters like UPROXX, Songkick, HipHopDX, and EMP. We're the home to WMX – the next generation services division that connects artists with fans and amplifies brands in creative, immersive, and engaging ways – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.