Senior Manager, Ad Operations
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/1/2022 6:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Senior Manager, Ad Operations jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Manager, Ad Operations postings
Full Time Job
A little bit about our team:
Ad Operations plays a pivotal role in the entire process from pre-sale to launch of all advertiser-driven digital campaigns across WMG YouTube and all WMG O&O sites. This role will work in improving the day-to-day of the Ad Ops team and work with Account Management, Sales to build and optimize the process for growing revenue at scale.
Why this could be your next big break:
This opportunity will shape the day-to-day of Ad Operations: tasks, reports, and best practices across the Departments' touchpoints within WMX Media. In tandem with the Sr. Director, Revenue Operations, you will help develop operational strategies that align with WMX's sales goals to generate sales globally, while applying localized expertise.
Here you'll get to:
• Manage the implementation of new ad technologies in the ad stack, supporting direct and programmatic campaigns.
• Work with the VP of Tech to contribute to a product roadmap.
• Provide technical knowledge and guidance with ad specs
• Roll up your sleeves and manage high-profile campaigns while educating team members to improve their ad ops skills.
• Manage vendor/platform relationships
• Build out our DMP and add/implement data segments to maximize business intelligence and ad targeting capabilities.
• 6+ years in publisher side Ad Operations
• Strong Ad Tech background
• Strategic thinker who is comfortable working across a variety of platforms and systems
• Are a Google Ad Manager pro
• Deep knowledge of ad serving and data platform technologies
• You have experience developing strong partnerships that help drive revenue, with a focus on strategic and tactical objectives
• You are passionate about the ever-evolving digital media landscape, domestically and abroad.
• You enjoy troubleshooting issues while providing excellent customer service
• You enjoy documenting process and improving the efficiency of ever-evolving processes across the department's touchpoints
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• At least 2 years in a managerial role
• A YouTube Certification or have experience with the operational aspects of the platform
• Strong MS Office skills
• Read/Write code
With a legacy extending back over 200 years, Warner Music Group (WMG) today brings together artists, songwriters and entrepreneurs that are moving entertainment culture across the globe. Operating in more than 70 countries through a network of affiliates and licensees, WMG's Recorded Music division includes renowned labels such as Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, Elektra, Erato, First Night, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin', Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Music Nashville. WMG's music publishing arm, Warner Chappell Music, has a catalog of more than 1.4 million musical compositions spanning every musical genre, from the standards of the Great American Songbook to the biggest hits of the 21st century.
Warner Music Group is also home to WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic), the pioneering distribution and marketing network, and ADA (Alternative Distribution Alliance), the independent artist and label services company, as well as consumer brands such as Songkick the live music app, EMP the merchandise e-tailer, and UPROXX the youth culture destination.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.