Senior Director, Marketing & Label Management
Warner Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/8/2021 1:30:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Senior Director, Marketing & Label Management jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Director, Marketing & Label Management postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Director, Marketing & Label Management? Job Description:
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
A little bit about our team:
ADA Worldwide strives to provide independent artists and label partners with access to the resources, relationships and experience required to share their creative vision with a global audience. We honor our diverse history and embrace the future with unwavering passion & ambition!
The ADA Label Services Marketing team works directly with a subset of ADA's artists and label partners to help realize our common goals for promoting music on a global basis while optimizing commercial opportunities. Our Services arm is embedded within ADA Distribution and sits at the center of ADA; collaborating with A&R, Commerce, Operations, Finance, Business & Legal Affairs and the whole of Warner Music Group and WEA.
Why this could be your next big break:
This newly created hybrid Marketing and Label Management position serves as a unique opportunity to work with ''direct'' artist signings that are part of ADA's ''Label Services'' business unit and have your creative voice be heard.
In this role, you'll get to work closely alongside ADA's global staff, artist managers/agents and also 3rd party marketing partners to help guide artist's as they release their content.
Here you'll get to:
• Become a key team leader and digitaly-minded marketing strategist + label manager leading creative campaigns across a number of priority ADA artist projects with the goal of directly influencing audience behavior, elevate engagement and drive to consumption
• Serve as a key operational touchpoint + bridge for your releases and artists
• Work closely with A&R, label partners and ADA marketing teams to bring your ideas and activations to life
• Collaborate closely with ADA's integrated digital marketing/commerce teams around community (fan-building) initiatives while implementing exciting new online content/activations to help optimize them for each distribution platform
• Collaborate closely with ADA staff to strategize, review and engage around artist campaigns to further digital penetration and measure KPI's
• Provide ADA's internal teams with key marketing & sales information on active releases, on-going priorities & general artist + partner activity
• Organize + lead set-up meetings for key releases including managing follow-up/action items
• Organize, implement and track financial plans around each artist/partner release
• Represent ADA at various industry events
• Have an exemplary, panoramic knowledge of the music marketing space and an acute understanding of how it influences and moves popular culture across multiple genres
• Be motivated, creative, innovative, highly organized, detailed and multitask oriented while working under pressure
• Have strong management skills with the ability to drive projects to completion
• Have superlative oral and written communication skills
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• 5-7 years of label, artist management and/or distribution experience with an emphasis on Marketing Strategy and Product Management
• A strong understanding of digital accounts (both commercial and social) with an ability to nurture/activate relationships where needed
• Panoramic knowledge of music and relationships within the artist management community
• Experience with Photoshop, basic HTML and social media publishing tools a major plus!
• Knowledge of digital advertising tools welcome
• Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent business experience
With a legacy extending back over 200 years, Warner Music Group (WMG) today brings together artists, songwriters and entrepreneurs that are moving entertainment culture across the globe. Operating in more than 70 countries through a network of affiliates and licensees, WMG's Recorded Music division includes renowned labels such as Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, Elektra, Erato, First Night, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin', Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Music Nashville. WMG's music publishing arm, Warner Chappell Music, has a catalog of more than 1.4 million musical compositions spanning every musical genre, from the standards of the Great American Songbook to the biggest hits of the 21st century.
Warner Music Group is also home to WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic), the pioneering distribution and marketing network, and ADA (Alternative Distribution Alliance), the independent artist and label services company, as well as consumer brands such as Songkick the live music app, EMP the merchandise e-tailer, and UPROXX the youth culture destination.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright © 2021 Warner Music Inc. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.